Friday, April 18, 2008

The End of Off the Cuff?

Joe wrote a heartfelt post this morning regarding his "trying day". It almost made me weep....NOT!! Joe has this to say:

"The purpose of this Blog was to open the minds of the many believing the Daily Times was telling real stories when we all knew they were slanted, if they even told them at all."

Wow, imagine that. MY blog was to open the minds of those who thought Salisbury News was telling REAL stories and ALL of the story. Yet, when I tried to do so, I was threatened.

He also says:

"A friend of mine, Donna, makes a great point. We seem to be out there doing all of the work for the Citizens of Salisbury and when the time comes for them to step up to the plate and participate, no one shows up. Well, I couldn't agree more.

Fortunately, I cannot empathize. My friends showed up and stepped up. Calls, e-mails and comments showed me just how much people cared about the REAL truth and they were willing to make a stand even if it meant possibly bringing threats on themselves. Perhaps the lack of support Joe has had recently from the Citizen's of Salisbury was because they no longer believed that his agenda was theirs...that he had his own.

He continues:

"This kid comes around and says he's going to recall the Mayor, then Smith, then Comegys and rather than everyone coming together to support this young man, everyone challenges his right to do so. Quite frankly, it's sad to watch this Mayor scare the crap out of so many."

Perhaps there would have been more support if more people thought it was the time to do so. NO one was challenging Little Jordy's right, I believe they were challenging his agenda as well. As far as someone scaring the crap out of people? Well, I would certainly agree, it is sad.

He concludes with this:

"Anyhow, I have some things to think about over the next couple of days. Others will be posting here in the mean time but right now I need to think about what is best for my Family and make a decision as to where this Blog will go."

I suppose his decision will effect (affect or effect, Wit?) my blog. After all, without Joe, I am nothing.... LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody get the fat boy a tissue...and an exercise bike for his wife!!!!

Anonymous said...

What does his blog have to do with charges of Perjury? This is completely different that his slandering of public officials and citizens of Salisbury. He should just stay up in the State of Delaware and leave Salisbury MD alone. The man stays is a complete state of denial. Where are the meds???

Anonymous said...

Do you think he will show up at the Pork in the Park?

If both show up won't that make it "Porks in the Park"?

Cheap shot-yes, but not as cheap as the ones I have had from them.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?