Monday, April 21, 2008

Nobody's Business!!

Yes, I am way behind on posting. Sorry about that. I DO have a life besides stirring shit. I'll be trying to catch up on things today.

A reader brought to my attention the fact that Joe didn't want the Daily Times to have his e-mail address when he called to report that his paper was missing...again.

"When I called in to the paper they asked for my telephone number, address and E-MAIL? What the hell is that, my E-MAIL? I replied, you're kidding me, right? No Sir, do you have an e-mail account? I replied, that's none of your business!"

The following post gives his e-mail address prominently posted for all to see.

"Do you know who these people are? If so, please contact me directly at, alberobutzo@wmconnect.com."



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

More than that his e-mail address is prominently posted on the banner of his cyber-rag

o w grant said...

The whole damn world knows his email, because he makes sure he blazes it all over his posts, emails, and opinions in the paper.

Its waaaay too late to worry about privacy issues now.

Anonymous said...

"I have done Trade Shows for 25+ years"

Add this to his list.

Anonymous said...

TONIGHT’S DELMARVA SHOREBIRDS GAME POSTPONED

Anonymous said...

He just ratchets the IDIOT FACTOR up 3-4 notches each day.

Anonymous said...

Let me see if I get this right... albero's grandkid gets a bike for doing good on a state test. Instead of saying 'attaboy' or 'congratulations' or how proud he is of the little tike, he complains about the fact that he got the bike.

Anonymous said...

Karen, do you believe its ok for the daily times to ask for your email address when checking an account? Dont you see that as a means to collect an email list? Sometimes the hatered makes you blind and this is one of those times.

Anonymous said...

And the ass kissing of Mike Lewis is ON!
I'll bet Alerbo's lips will now be firmly planted there for months. Here's also hoping Sheriff Lewis wises up and cuts ties with Wicomico County's Public Enemy Number One.

Luckyduck said...

He just wants to be a pain in the ass... After all it is what he does best.

Joe Friday said...

I suppose it depends on why they want it. Joe, being the investigative reporter could have asked why they wanted it instead of flying off the handle as usual. According to him, he's had to call several times before. Since this is apparently something new, he should have simply posed a question. Besides, if they wanted to sell his e-mail address, don'tyou think they could have started with the e-mail addys from the Story Chat forum? My point is that he appears to want that to remain private after THOUSANDS see it every day.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?