Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jennifer Arrives

Hehe....Jennifer exited her vehicle and is being questioned by the by-standers. I'n not hearing the answers...let me check with my Off The Cuff affiliate at the door....

Jennifer attempted to take pics of Wayne Barrall who is standing far enough away from the door to be "legal". Jennifer told him "he'd better be glad she wasn't at the house that day." Wayne politely said, "It appears that your husband is an F/N liar". LOL.

Oh, I have overheard the bail was set at $350,000....the previously reported number was the 10% needed to spring him. I cannot confirm at this time.....

14 comments:

Historical Wit said...

This is so good I think I am going to orgasm on myself.

Historical Wit said...

I am hanging on your every typed word here. Bring the posts!

Anonymous said...

What a trooper that b#@%h is. Even with her world crumbling around her, she STILL has her camera. Joe would be so proud. I've said it before, she is a nasty as her husband.

Anonymous said...

Keep it coming!!!!!

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

Well, the assault case from the zoo should come off the STET docket now...

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope someone gets a good pic of her at the WCSD.

There is good karma in the world today.

Off the Cuff...You are the greatest!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Was she still wet from the shower?

Anonymous said...

Best news updates, Your the best.

Anonymous said...

Damn, shooter, you get ALL the "hits" today! Faaannn fuckin' tastic.

Idiot! said...

Please get a perp walk pic, please get a perp walk pic.

I dont ask for too much, so please just grant me this wish.

I cant wait to get home and start really commenting.

Start a poll for whose fault this *really is.

Anonymous said...

She brought him soap on a rope. ROFLMAO!!!!

What does he say??? Dee dee dee!!!!!

TomCat said...

This is soooo awesome!

Anonymous said...

Well I guess she will be doing the plumber alot more after Joe boy goes to federal prision..

Live from downtown station 16

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?