Let's just dissect one section.
I also run a FREE Blog 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. You see Mikey, I attend meetings both in the City and in the County and like it or not I am respected by many thousands of people within.
He spends 112 hours a week on his FREE blog. I would think a little one is gaining a lot from this lesson. He then eats sleeps and showers in the other 56 hours left in the week. Where is his time at the park and ride going to fit in or is that classified as working under cover? He is respected by many thousands of people within, is that with in his head. How a shrink would like to deal with that many personalities and he could bill for them all because Joe has the money. How about the tens of thousands who thinks he is the court jester of Salisbury? Really Joe you need to increase the meds and spend less time at 300 W Main St and maybe your horses won't run away. They sure did act real proud of themselves didn't they, just like neglected kids looking for attention.
12 comments:
Thanks for the response to the Delmar turd! What does he care if Mike run for office. And he wants to go after him! What a piece of shit!
What a hoot! The coward sure doesn't lack an ego.
Then you have his offer for anybody to stop by & discuss events in person. You all know how that would go. Relive Thanksgiving.
The turd would run & hide & have you arrested for trespassing.
"is that with in his head?" - oh man, how that is true! Does respect mean to laugh behind one's back?
"Respected by thousands".....at the Gay Pride Parade.
Joe states that mike has signs in the yards of "very uneducated peoples property."
I replied - "Like sixth grade educated?
(By the way, you need an apostrophe between the "e" and "s" to show that the noun is possessive.)"
Think it will get posted? Naw, me either.
Sorry Joe boy the "village prick" is never respected just constantly laughed at. No one respects you Joe, absolutely no one.
Well, no one will beat him to a news story now. His sidekick, Wymzie, is posting tomorrow!
all those hours running a blog? How 'bout the claim of "every waking hour" being spent with his step granson?
What a freakin' loser.
Just to set the record straight, the guy's name is Mike Della Penna, and he ran for mayor in 2005 as well. I voted for him in the primary since my other two choices were Barrie Tilghman and a socialist wannabe whose name I don't recall.
Now I have no dog in the fight, at least none I can vote for.
Thanks to you all, and for getting my name wright. Joe has I think lost is and has steped over the line this time. I have sopke to my,lawyer and he is going to take care of it. My lawyer did not like the mention of telling people not to buy automobiles from me. Again thank you.
Michael Della Penna III
Perhaps we should refer to him as "Joe The Dumber."
Post a Comment