Thursday, October 2, 2008

Please Do and Fast

This is NOT America. Not the America I grew up in and was forced to pledge to each and every day. I cannot blame Obama for not pledging the Flag of the Unites States of America because we now live in a Country in which lying, cheating and stealing is a way of life and completely acceptable. "I did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinski." I've had enough, I've seen enough! 

My Grandmother got upset with me a few years ago because I challenged the Twin Towers, oh, that's right, most of you fell for that BS too. Nevertheless, she said, this is our America and it's all we've got. I disagree. This is no longer OUR America and it's not all we've got. I have the choice of packing my bags and taking all of my money and moving somewhere else.

This is just one excerpt from Joe's rank this morning, the bold highlights are mine.  It speaks loudly for itself.  I just ask everyone to so your support for his quick departure from OUR AMERICA!  

7 comments:

gullninetytwo said...

I'd be happy to stop by the Delmar compound to help him pack!

Joe - never mind the videotapes with Bin Laden taking credit for the WTC and Pentagon attacks, it was an "inside job", right? US and Israeli gov't, right?

Whoa! What a dumbass!

Anonymous said...

How do you spell cocksucker?

Anonymous said...

I'll sure supporty a sendoof for the asshole. When is he leaving?

Anonymous said...

Please stop use vulgar terms to speak of the TURD. It is mean spirited.

OOps. I just flushed, is the TURD gone from America yet?

Anonymous said...

FFS is that moron still trumpeting for conspiracy theorists?

When does his plane depart and what major terrorist structure will it be hitting?

Anonymous said...

It appears Joe is unwittingly attempting blog suicide.

His latest idea is giving consideration to requiring posters to register so he can evict those who make posts he doesn't like.

That ought to kill the controversy in comments right off the bat.

I ain't going to bother registering as I'll be one of those he blocks since I only manage to get about 1 in 4 of my posts put up. They aren't abusive unless you consider occasionally rubbing someone's nose in their own verbal diarrhea abusive. They're almost always based upon information one can easily confirm as true. The only problem I can see Joe having is they tend to call him out on his stupidity.

All this to save him from spending 16 hours per day on the computer so he can have more time to stalk people.

Oh, and you're safe letting him know who you are just as long as you don't break the law.

That's from a moron that doesn't understand the meaning of innocent until proven guilty.

TomCat said...

Joe's obsessions seem to be growing lately. He post "What would Salisbury be like without SU?" I say what would Delmarva be like without Joe Albero? A much better place!

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?