This title should catch your attention as it did mine. It was a title on News Week's site. It got me choking. But you read this one for yourself and then respond back.
I read this and it made me sick. Obama raised by a single mother and graduates from Harvard. I'm guessing he had plenty of our taxpayer's money to help him along the way. Honest Abe was a self made man.
3 comments:
I read this and it made me sick. Obama raised by a single mother and graduates from Harvard. I'm guessing he had plenty of our taxpayer's money to help him along the way. Honest Abe was a self made man.
Actually his maternal Grand parents that raised him after his mothers death were well off and paid for the best of everything.
I'm just glad to see a liberal owned company actually point out that Obama is NO LINCOLN and is not ready or right for the job.
Post a Comment