Monday, April 14, 2008

All Day?

I thought Joe was spending the day in O.C. today. He said so yesterday:

"I met with Mayor Mehan this evening who invited me out tomorrow from 9 to 5 for an all day meeting with several Fire Chiefs in an attempt to negotiate some kind of agreement with the Volunteer Fire Service in Ocean City......"

"That being said, it looks like I'll be LIVE all day from Ocean City. I'll be sure to drop by the old Dough Roller and do a follow up on what's left in that location as well as some other stories I've been looking into out there."

Wow, he must not have stayed very long at the "all day meeting" to get all of that information as well as visit the Dough Roller and check into the other stories. He's already reporting LIVE from Room 301. My bet is he stayed just long enough to get half the facts out there....oh, and all of Chief See's speech to try and sensationalize on that. Anyone taking bets?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is almost too funny. It seems looking on the SBYNEWS site that there are NO comments at all. All his post are boaring and accourding to everyone stolen from some other source. He know talks about DVD releases and other really stupid stuff.

IS THIS THE END OF SBYNEWS! Did the battle finally come to an end, what the heck did Sheriff tell Joe? I guess he must be hiding at home hoping to not get sued by anyone else.

Finally some quite time around the web.

Anonymous said...

EVERYBODY was invited to the meeting. Mayor Meehan invites ervtbody to watch the sun come up everyday too.

God he is full of shit.

FUJA

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?