
Joe posted this a few days ago...
"This animal didn't die from a natural cause. If it had, the Mayor would have announced immediately what had happened. Like I said, more than likely a Zookeeper dropped the guillotine door on the animal and badly injured him. Hopefully we hear something more about this soon so we can make sure the Zoo fixes the defect in that door forever so it never happens again."
I have gotten word on the autopsy report on the 14 year old Jaguar.
Final diagnosis: SPLENIC RUPTURE WITH NO EVIDENT CAUSE
Comments on final report: No evidence of any traumatic event in the whole body.
Findings: Good body condition, splenic rupture ( 4X), spleen appears as blackberry jam. Lungs relaxed.
Now, the question is: Will Joe post an apology? Or act like no report ever came? Or, will he say someone is lying as if there is a conspiracy to prove him wrong? Or, will he hire someone to do his own autopsy (like the water tests)? I guess we just wait and see.
"This animal didn't die from a natural cause. If it had, the Mayor would have announced immediately what had happened. Like I said, more than likely a Zookeeper dropped the guillotine door on the animal and badly injured him. Hopefully we hear something more about this soon so we can make sure the Zoo fixes the defect in that door forever so it never happens again."
I have gotten word on the autopsy report on the 14 year old Jaguar.
Final diagnosis: SPLENIC RUPTURE WITH NO EVIDENT CAUSE
Comments on final report: No evidence of any traumatic event in the whole body.
Findings: Good body condition, splenic rupture ( 4X), spleen appears as blackberry jam. Lungs relaxed.
Now, the question is: Will Joe post an apology? Or act like no report ever came? Or, will he say someone is lying as if there is a conspiracy to prove him wrong? Or, will he hire someone to do his own autopsy (like the water tests)? I guess we just wait and see.
*** Please note: This picture is NOT one of the deceased animal***
18 comments:
Hold on a minute. If it weren't for Joe prying, the report never would have come out. Secondly. you need to show the report and not just say you saw it.
Shooter,
Great work! Thanks for posting the truth!
Maybe they can lift the ban on his zoo visits if he'll agree to come and test the dangerous, leathal, evil door on himself.
After all, he wouldn't deny a chance to maintain a safe environment for those poor, mistreated, dying animals. It is all about the animals, right?
Anon922,
Maybe that's true, maybe it's not. Joe is not the cause for every effect. Oh, and I don't NEED to do anything...just remember you heard it here first, ok?
He doesn't have the balls to admit he ran his fat mouth AGAIN before having the facts! Typical Ass-Ber-Hole!
Its a sad state of affairs if this important CITY information is leaked to a blog like this BEFORE being released to the tax-payers of Salisbury.
Anon922: Do you mean that we criticize what Joe does just because he's Joe? Wait....where have I seen this before??? UM... I'm thinking....Oh Oh Oh I know! It's on Joe's blog! With the Mayor, the police chief, the SFD, SPD, Rapp, Samis, Alessi, etc.
Shooter,
GREAT JOB!!!!!!
Keep up the good work, OH YEAH, yup heard it here first, LOL :- )
P.S FUJA
I always have to smile to myself whenever I read your factual reports compared to Joey's mouth diarrhea.
My money is on "they are all liars-they killed the poor thing". You have to know he won't post an apology and the anon 922 was probably him. LOL..LOL..
It's Joe being Joe again. I don't think he knows what the truth is. I think he needs to go to confession. Oh...he would be there for hours. Thank you Joe for all the LIES.
Now that's some funny stuff right there. Has anyone asked Joe how he gets some of his "breaking news" info?
Hey Straight Shooter, ever watch Men in Black? Well, Joe gets his news from the most reliable papers he knows, The National Enquirer...
Now that is some funny stuff, I dont care who you are....
Shooter:
He gets his inside poop from the terlit, while he is hiding in the bathroom.
Somebody needs to tell the editorial cartoonists that Aloser is copying their copywritered work without permission. Not only is he a perjurer, he is also a thief.
Thanks Cuffy for the accurate information. I'm sure it's a great disappointment for Albero.
I think Joe's wife sat on the poor cat with her big badonkadonk. That's a spleen rupturing for sure!
Anon,
Don't you know that "fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round"?
(with all apologies to Freddie Mercury and Queen)
Post a Comment