He's kidding right? BREAKING NEWS: MURDERED WOMAN'S BODY FOUND! If the dumb ass would read the "top news stories" that he links to from WMDT, he'd know that they found the body yesterday, hardly breaking news.
"A woman who had been known as a prostitute in the Princess Anne area disappeared years ago, (perhaps 3 years ago) has been found. "
He'd also know that she's been missing since February of 2006. A little over 2 years.....
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
He took the link off, he must be watching every comment you make. Funny though, he is really keeping quite about what happened with you. Maybe he knows he is liable for what he did, since he has so much money are you going to take him to court over it Shooter...
Nah, it's still there.
I don't think Shooter will waste her time or money taking Jihad Joe the Testicle Bather to court.
Besides: it would violate the principle of the matter, which is that Jihad Joe comes to the battle of wits armed no better than a no-armed paper hanger. So he relies on extortion and threats.
Why sink to his level and get mired in the manure?
He is nothing more than tiny testicled bully, trying to make up for his own insecurities by picking on others he sees as weaker -- like women.
Hey Shooter,
So, let me get something straight...Part of Joey's beef with the Pro MD bloggers was that you and others moderated comments that were unfounded personal attacks against him and his family.
Well, in Joey's post against Rod Flowers today, he moderated this one...
Anonymous said...
Hey Rod are you still boffing that White chick that works for you?
12:30 PM
Way to go, Joey!! Way to clean up the site and keep the personal attacks and the family stuff out of it!
Oh, I forgot, your "rules" only apply to the rest of the world, never to you!
So, in sum, don't talk about the Albero family, but its OK to spread rumors about and try to ruin the personal lives of nearly anyone else in the world of your choosing.
Just wanted to make sure I remembered the ground rules, its been a week since I've been on a good rant.
GP, what does he hang the paper with, his tongue? After all of that ball l icking it must be pretty good shape.
The fact is you cannot trust any of his posts becasue he has so many facts wrong. If he was not in such a hurry to be first, he could take the time to call someone i(f they would talk to him) and get some facts.
And of course much of the crap he posts is, as he advertises, indeed boasts of, is OPINION.
Newspapers and MSM also publish opinion, as well as hard news, and the differentiate between the two.
The body was actually recovered on Friday. The SOS Team had this news then but agreed not to break it in favor of Law Enforcement who wished to work several leads before going public.
Seems as though his pick this week is Rod Flowers.
Thats what he makes right? No armed paper hangers?
Oh thats right....its lampshades or some dumbass bullpoop.
Gull,
I believe that's it in a nutshell.
Nick strikes again...
Today's Wildlife Photo; Hatteras Point.
I've clicked on the pic, and I can't find ANY wildlife ANYWHERE, not even a seagull. Nice sand, great waves, not one bit of wildlife anywhere in the shot.
Let me know if I'm missing it. Maybe a sandcrab is in there somewhere. I'll keep looking.
Speaking of "breaking news", it's strange how at 11:50 a.m. he posts about the DT deadline, and then follows with a preview post to the Mayor's FY09 budget at 2:20 p.m. and the latest post is from another party at 8:51 p.m.
No "live report" from the GOB? No wireless internet capabilities that were joyously proclaimed not so long ago? Surely if he had the pulse of the city government, he would have something relevant posted.
I think I saw where he reported that the Vietnam War should be ending by next week as well !!!!
Post a Comment