Friday, April 18, 2008

Censorship

I am quite busy today, but will write a small post in my defense. I do possess a conscience and it it sometimes difficult to press the publish button. Perhaps this blog's comments are sometimes no better than that of Albero's. I can moderate if I so choose. HOWEVER, if you are new to this blog, you would know that I chose to limit the censorship here because I became aware that ALL comments were not being published on Joe's site. Those comments that I KNOW of were not those that were rude, vulgar or threatening in tone...but more of an insight into Joe's writings that happened to either present of difference of opinion OR a different story all together. Therefore, I would say that if not censoring comments makes me like Joe, than censoring only those that I wish to appear here would make this blog MORE like Joe's.

I hope that anyone who visits will agree that I take a lot of time in making sure that what I write is correct. Unfortunately, I was not able to do that yesterday and I wrote before confirming. Actually, I believe in one of my posts I say "I cannot confirm". At this point, that is neither here nor there. All I can do is apologize and try to do better.

In addition, looking over my posts, I cannot find a single instance where I personally posted anything about the Grandson, UNLESS it was mentioning how little time his Grandfather spent with him. That was certainly not directed toward the child.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Case Information

Go Back
Court System:DISTRICT COURT FOR WICOMICO COUNTY - CIVIL System
Case Number:0203SP003202008Case Status:ACTIVE
Case Type:PEACE ORDEROrder Valid Thru:
Filing Date:04/18/2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Defendant Name:BARRALL, ELMER WAYNE
City:DELMARState:MDDOB:12/29/1970

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plaintiff Name:ALBERO, JOSEPH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing Date: 04/18/2008Hearing Time:12:59 PM
Hearing Location: 201 BAPTIST ST,SALISBURY,MD 21801
Hearing Type: TEMPORARY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing Date: 04/18/2008Hearing Time:1:18 PM
Hearing Location: 201 BAPTIST ST,SALISBURY,MD 21801

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The complete case file must be obtained from the District Court in which the case was last heard.

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOU DO AN AWESOME JOB. WE BOTH OBVIOUSLY HAVE EXPERIENCED THE ALBERO'S NASTY, PERSONAL ATTACKS AND THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT PLACE TO VENT.

THAT BEING SAID, THE EVENTS OF YESTERDAY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BLOGS. HE BROKE THE LAW AND HE HAS TO ANSWER FOR IT. AS I POSTED BEFORE, THE STATE OF MARYLAND COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THE BLOGS. THEY INVESTIGATED AND FOUND PROABLE CAUSE TO INDICT HIM.

THANK YOU, HOWEVER, FOR KEEPING US INFORMED YESTERDAY. I WAS MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEE HIM HAVE TO ANSWER FOR SOME OF HIS WRONG ACTIONS.

Anonymous said...

According to the Maryland Court website, Joe has filed a peace order against WB.

Anonymous said...

You have nothing to apologize for or about. The first salvo was fired across your bow by Albero with his threatening "cease and decist" order of 10 days ago.

He's an asshole that took years to make the bed he's now sleeping in, when all the time he had the singular and unique ability to change that.

None of you on the ProMaryland side forced him to "allegedly" bilk the state of Maryland out of the money they were rightfully owed in the business transaction.

That's his signature, that was his hand that freely signed it, and it's by his choice that the indicated his residency as Maryland...and trust me, he knew damn well the consequences being the "Super Businessman" he is with the long history of "Successful" business ventures.

His pathetic pity party on his blog is fully expected and ripe with those "Love You Joe/Go Get Those Big Bad ProMaryland Bloggers" anonymous comments that smell like the forementioned bed he's been rolling around in.

Suck it up Joey, you got caught! You're 46 years old. Act it and take your medicine. Set an example for your the child everyone is so wrong to mention, even though you plastered him all over your blog when you felt it played into your advantage in the Come to Jesus meeting with a certain Delmar firefighter that you side-stepped in typical Albero fashion.

Please, just go away. You've had your fun...we're having ours. Stop pissing in the pool.

o w grant said...

I'm not apologizing for ANY remarks I've made toward any Albero family member, or associate.

As far as I'm concerned, they're all getting what they deserve. Jen knew what she was buying, and enjoyed the tainted friuts of his labor, so no snotting and sniffing over the victimized wifey. Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas, Honey.

NO REGRETS.

Anonymous said...

Court System:DISTRICT COURT FOR WICOMICO COUNTY - CIVIL System
Case Number:0203SP003202008Case Status:ACTIVE
Case Type:PEACE ORDEROrder Valid Thru:04/25/2008
Filing Date:04/18/2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Defendant Name:BARRALL, ELMER WAYNE
City:DELMARState:MDDOB:12/29/1970

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plaintiff Name:ALBERO, JOSEPH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing Date: 04/18/2008Hearing Time:12:59 PMRoom:X1
Hearing Location: 201 BAPTIST ST,SALISBURY,MD 21801
Hearing Type: TEMPORARY
Result: COURT ORDERS:
SHALL NOT ABUSE
SHALL NOT CONTACT
SHALL NOT ENTER RESIDENCE
SHALL STAY AWAY FROM SCHOOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing Date: 04/18/2008Hearing Time:1:18 PM
Hearing Location: 201 BAPTIST ST,SALISBURY,MD 21801

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing Date: 04/25/2008Hearing Time:9:0 AM
Hearing Location: 201 BAPTIST ST,SALISBURY,MD 21801
Hearing Type: FINAL

Anonymous said...

Joe posts (99% of the time) only things that support his theories! He also has a knack for posting nasty comments his friends make regarding innocent bystanders and then when they come on in defense of themselves, he refuses to post it!

I have been a victim of Joes abuse, and I have never met the man before! I have seen him so many times and have made eye contact with him and he has no clue who I am! Yet he chose many times to be little me just for disagreeing with him!

Hes a sick man!

Anonymous said...

So after all this what does Mike Lewis think? Anyone know if he has cut the umbilical cord yet? Its only a matter of time, Joe is probably a huge liability to him now!

dan said...

I read this blog and Joe's just about daily, and over the course of time I have found several things to agree with on both your sites, and not agree with on both yur sites.

What constantly amazes me, though, is how Anonymous posters complain about not knowing the identity of anonymous posters (like Anon 3:23 here.)

Disclosure - I have complained about this seeral times on Joe's blog, and he has always published my comments in this regard.

If Anons here think Joe's Anon's are simply him "incognito," how can anyone be sure that Anonymous comments here are not the author as well.

If people want to comment anonymously, then I guess they can. However, if you are going to criticize the anonimity of posters, then you can not be anonymous yourself.

Kinda silly, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

is this another extortion plot in the making?

Anonymous said...

my bad this goes with my last post: http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2008/04/wanted.html

Anonymous said...

Dan:
If you indeed read Joe's blog, then you have read the many times he calls negative anonymous posters "pussys, cowards, and not creditable". However when an anonymous poster types praise for his opinion, he has no problem with it.
That is the difference, in my humble opinion.

Joe Friday said...

Why would I leave an anonymous comment when I clearly say what needs to be said in my post? I believe the difference is that quite frequently, Joe gives just enough to get a reponse and then leads the readers to exactly where he wants them to be. In addition, if you'll notice, I always post the opposing view. I have no problem with that, because I have no problem with researching more.

I do see your point though, Dan.I appreciate you reading. As I said before, it is really no longer about he said/she said...but the fact that Joe told me I COULD NOT have a blog or post ANYWHERE else or risk of being sued or arrested. Why do you think it was this blog he threatened? I'd appreciate your thoughts.

dan said...

Shooter,

I am not disagreeing with you at all. My whole beef is about anonymous comments anywhere, especially the Daily Times. I was not accusing you of being an anonymous poster on this blog, just using that idea to complete my point. Looking back on it, my phrasing of that thought could be seen as accusatory. That was not my intent.

Anonymous postings grate at me, regardless of topic, but especially so when the comments attack others, whoever they are, for any reason. If you have an opionion, own it and stand by it. To not do so is rather weak. Like a sucker punch when the lights are off.

I do not agree with Joe's apparent standard with Anonymous postings (lambast the ones that criticize him, and allow those that praise him) and I usually call him on it when this happens. I send him emails rather than posting on the blog about those matters, but I have been consistent in my complaints about this with him.

I hope that clears things up for you regarding my opinion. I just would hope for everyone to be honest about what they/we are doing in any blog forum.

Anonymous said...

Try posting anything negative about Harris on Albero's blog...he just trashes it so it appears all the comments about Harris are positive. I know, he has done it to me three times. Some things very well may deserve to be censored, but an opinion that is not of your own, solely for that reason, is not. I wonder how many of those pro-Harris responses he writes himself.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?