Friday, April 4, 2008

Charity Makes Lasting Impression

Joe has a "one year ago" post about Debbie Campbell going to jail for some sort of charity, he just can't recall what that charity was.

"When I recall what charity it was for I'll post it. Till then, if you know, let us know, will ya?"

Geez, he can bring out pictures from the archives from 20 years ago, yet he doesn't recall what charity? I believe it was for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. It is an annual thing that has been going on for years. He could have called Mike Lewis (or could he?) as I believe the Sheriff's Department helps out each year with the "arrests". Or, since I'm sure that Joe contributed heavily to this worthwhile cause, he could go back through his records and look at his donation amount.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm also sure he has "even littler Joey" in his hand every time he pulls up the photo of his "Babe Behind Bars."

Anonymous said...

he'd like to handcuff her to the bedpost and play hide the weasel with her! Seeing as Jenaho has a bad back and can't perform her duties.

Anonymous said...

Who give a fu&k?

Jim Rapp

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?