I recently had a request from my buddy Wayne Barrall to refrain from posting on the continuing saga between him and another blogger. As I did not want to put Wayne in a position of trying to defend himself against what I wrote, I granted that request. If some of you are wondering why you did not see your recent comments, this is your answer. No one wrote anything out of line, I was just trying to keep my promise.
Mike, you are not delusional. Obviously the pair are trying hard to put whatever differences they have/had aside for the greater good.
I am trying to do my part in that. Any and all comments regarding that saga which I think may fan a smouldering fire will have to be posted elsewhere. I apologize to anyone who feels that I am censoring unnecessarily, but as you know, bloggers cannot afford to burn bridges. And where else would I get my photos from? LOL.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
No problem Shooter. I completely understand. I was just floored by seeing that in his post.
I do applaud Joe for turning this new leaf over and mending bridges. Especially with WB.
I hope it works out. It will be good for everyone.
Mike
From...
Hey Mike! Drop me an e-mail.
Oh great another on again off again love affair for Joe. Wayne, you should have learned the first time. Experienced bloggers have seen this happen before . . .
Good luck shooter. You'all keep your backs covered!
Tomcat- haha Wayne is about to be johnrobinsoned.
Joe Albero is about to take one way below the belt! That is why he is so humble nowadays. Karma! Gonna get you! I mean it got you!
Wayne is being suckered.
I think it does deserve at least an adda-boy to Mr.. Albero for FINALLY doing what Mr. Barrell had asked for the whole time, credit for the photo's from his site.
Now for my own personal perspective, I'm still holding my breath on this "being nice" deal that Mr. Albero has pledged. I'm NOT saying it's impossible to happen, just very hesitant to believe it right away.
I was down to the ceremony on Saturday at the fire department as I KNEW Mr. Albero would be there and I was just curious to see what he'd do. I sat very quietly and simply observed at what I felt was an open distance of surveilance. While I never saw Mr. Albero actually approach any of the firefighters and simply make pleasant conversation, I did watch as he and Debbie Campbell were certainly making ALOT of whispers and comments to each other at a VERY close distance.
THIS issue DOES make me a bit nervous since I'm sure that Ms. Campbell will probably throw her hat into the ring for Mayor at the next election. My theory for being nervous at that aspect is, if she's getting help from Mr. Albero with his "previous record" of hatred for city departments, what can one expect from her being at the reins. If one thinks that times within the city are tight now, wait till "Little Miss Nickle & Dimes" starts running things.
The current employee rosters will shrink for sure. The employees won't be getting raises for anything nor will they be getting new or updated equipment, unless it benefits her tight little friends around the Camden Ave. area of the city.
This is a friendship that needs watching...long careful watching!!!
Post a Comment