Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hometown Heroes!

Ladies and Gentlemen!! Interesting post on Charge The Line. Please take a look at your hometown heroes!! These gentlemen were "recognized by Firehouse Magazine for their efforts at a early morning house fire on 16 December 2007." Thanks guys!

4 comments:

gull92 said...

Anyone know what Joe's beef is with the Oasis Car Wash beside Sam's Club? He's put up another post on them today, this time listing case searches on the owner (boy, if one of us did that on him!).

He's highlighted this business several times before (delays in construction/lags in opening), just wondering why he has a woody to attack this business so regularly.

I'll be sure to patronize them frequently.

gull92 said...

BTW, forgot to mention, great recogntion of the SFD! Keep up the great work!

Was this the Washington St. fire? Very sad circumstances there. All firefighters have my utmost respect.

Joe Friday said...

Yes it was the Washington St. fire.

I'd like to know about the Oasis too. I'm using you again...we'll see if anyone else might know.

Anonymous said...

My thanks to these and all our rescue, fire, police & EMT's.
I know you'll be there should I ever need you. Because of that knowledge I sleep better at night!
God Bless All of you!

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?