Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Back

After a brief 2 day hiatus and a 6 hour stint in the redneck pool hall, I AM BACK!! I chose midnight (which seems to be the magical hour) for my come back post. Actually, it was 12:25, but I learned a few tricks from the master of disaster.

I'd like to say a few words to Joe, since I KNOW he's been waiting.

"F" you Albero and the horse you F/N rode in on. After speaking personally to Gary Baker and Mike Lewis, I am back, and back with a vengeance. Since Sheriff Lewis was mentioned in the original "cease and desist" bullshit you sent, I thought it best to go straight to the source. And guess what? You ain't got shit Joe. Sure, you have my name...so now you know who is smarter than you are, who writes better than you do and who has more friends than you do. This is no longer about making you look like the stupid fool that you are...this is about my First Amendment Rights. You cannot tell me what to do or how to do it. Did the attorney that you mentioned in your last e-mail to me tell you that you had NOTHING? Or did you even have a lawyer? I've read that you never even retained his services. You are an F/N liar Albero. I bent to you, asshole, but that will be the only time that I do. There are more blogs than mine to tell you that you are an idiot and strive to provide the real truth. I think you noticed that when my blog went dormant, there were others who came. We are not anti-Albero bloggers, Joe. We are Pro-Maryland and pro-truth. Get used to it asshole...it looks like we will be around as long as you are.

Oh yeah, one more thing:

FUJA!!!!!!!!

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUJA!!!!!!!!!!

TomCat said...

Welcome Back! The Pro Maryland Bloggers are behind you 100%

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you-welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Team SOS says WELCOME BACK!!!!

We missed ya!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Shooter!
Fuck You Tiny you piece of shit!
It's coming Albero you c-sucker! It's coming!

Anonymous said...

Shooter:
What did the Great Man Lewis share about his relationship with the Delmar Dickweed? Any intel we should know? I'd love to hear that Lewis doesn't even want to waste his time with this AssBag!
FUJA and your Shorebirds Pressbox access!
(P.S. They have been added to the official IDIOT list also)

Anonymous said...

Hey, its great to be able to read "Off the Cuff" again.

Anonymous said...

So very cool to see you back . . .

Keep kicking a hole in the darkness that is Albero until it bleeds daylight . . .

The emperor wears no clothes . . .

Joe Friday said...

Anon823
I am sorry, I am not at liberty to discuss ALL of what went on at the round table meeting. But, I will say this, after the discussion was over, I felt MUCH better AND I'm back. I think that says ALOT.

Anonymous said...

Hi-OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh

Shooter's back and got those Ass-whooping boots on!

Fuck you Joe Albero! Go find yourself anothe ficticipus lawyer to stroke off with you worthless piece of shit!

The pro Marryland truth seekers are here to stay. Get fucking used to it ass-wipe.


Wlecome Back Shooter!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! And a special shout out to GP for keeping us all informed these past few days.

Soapbox said...

Way to go Shooter!
Welcome back. Everyone is looking forward to reading your great "Albero Smackdowns" again.

Historical Wit said...

and then there was light!

Anonymous said...

"These boots were made for walking and walkin is what they'll do and today i walked all over jj"

"Theres Only One Thing Left to Say Shooter" "Welcome Home Welcome Home"

Anonymous said...

LATE BREAKING NEWS FROM THE SHATPTOWN REDNECK. JOYE FAT ASS ALBERO HAS BEEN SEEN ON HIS VAST ESTATE TRYING TO GET HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS ASS BECAUSE SHOOTER DID NOT FALL FOR HIS BULL SHIT STOREY. FAT ASS TOUCH ONE HAIR ON SHOOTER ARE ANY MEMBER OF THE FAMILY AND I WILL KICK YOUR ASS,, FUJA PS JOEY I DID NOT SAY I COULD SPELL I WAS TRAINED TO KICK ASS.

Clark W. Griswold said...

Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah! Go Shooter it's your birthday!

Anonymous said...

WELL A BIG WELCOME BACK TO YA!!!!!
I knew there was no way in hades that tard had any control over what you can do. I said it before, It is not illegal to make fun of people and when it becomes illegal to do so in this U.S.A. I'm out. I must also say I am surprised and very happy to learn your a chick like myself. I wish you luck and DAMN THE TARDED MAN!!!

P.S. I am changing my screen name to just adderal. FYI adderal is medicine used to treat ADD that I should absolutely go seek out because I am definately attention challenged.

Anonymous said...

All smiles here lady !!! Welcome back !!!

Ralph

Anonymous said...

Finally your back..

Live from downtown station 16

Anonymous said...

Bravo!!!!! Welcome back Shooter!!! I missed your articles.

I want to say to you, and all of the PRO-Maryland blogs. Go get him!!! You have a big audience and we are routing for you guys and gals on the western shore.

Cheers,
Mike "From The Other Side Of The Ditch."
FUJA!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, you were missed by the people in pocomoke....FUJA

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Shooter.

From those of us that live in fear of Alberos poison keyboard.

Anonymous said...

Funny thing is since his threats of sueing now there are more of us..What a DUMBASS.I wonder whats going on in his manboobie head of his..F/N hampster must have fallen off the wheel..

Live from downtown station 16

Anonymous said...

HOT DAMN!

Good to have you back.

If his as head wasup his ass, should we send him a case of tolit paper so he can wipe his beard?

FUJA

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!!!

All that money Blowbero the troll musta paid to find out who people are and nobody gives a f***.

I heard today that he has the dicki do disease. His stonach sticks out futha than his dicki do.

From all the way out here in the magical Hardwood Forest - we missed ya. Come and see us sometime. And don't let the troll worry ya when you cross the bridge.

Anonymous said...

Wonder why he has not mentioned this on his trash site. I would have thought it would be front page news that he found out who people are and how all of his lawyers are hard at work suing.

Anonymous said...

Hey glad to see you back anti Joe...

Inside Looking Out said...

I'll simply make it a warm and VERY happy to see you back...."WELCOME BACK"!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hear showerhead albero is tring to get you kicked off the baseball org.?You probuly saw that coming!Now he will be stalking you everywhere you go!!

Live from downtown station 16

Anonymous said...

Rock on...


You were well missed the days you were gone..

PS.. FUJA and your d*ldoish looking cigar..

gullninetytwo said...

Shooter,

A belated welcome back! Great to have you back in business again!!

Luckyduck said...

Welcome back shooter! Give it to him, were all behind you!

Screw you Albero & the rights you think you have to take others rights away!

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?