Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mr. Merritt

Admittedly, I have been hesitant in posting anything about Mr. Merritt. I do not know all the facts. In fact, without personnel records, I'm not sure anyone would know for sure what is really happening. I would like to point out, however, that Joe seemed to be very upset about the ladder truck which is currently on order. This, apparently, is replacing the truck that Mr. Merritt was injured on.

Even in the post about Mr. Merritt he says:

"Dedication, honorable, fair and a true Brother, yet his Brothers are standing there watching yet ANOTHER person fall and get screwed by the system and those dumb Idiots just stand there and watch because they're getting flat screen tv's and new Fire Trucks as well as a new station."

Yeah, I guess we can skip the new apparatus if we want firefighters to keep getting injured.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see Michael is again defending himself from Joe turd.

Anonymous said...

Joe is very upset about everything. He needs to get a life ! He lives in Delmar, but he always has something to say about the City. Whats up with that ?

Anonymous said...

My problem with joes post about mr merrit, is that at the time, and you may be able to find it, (i suck and finding back stories on blogger) junkie joe made all kinds of hoopla about him getting hurt, then whithin a few days accused him of faking the severity of his injury..

Inside Looking Out said...

I've asked a few people that I feel confident to take their word on this whole thing, they're verifying information for me and will be contacting me.

I don't want to seem harsh but I do believe I'm right in saying that, there are many private companies and large corporations that do have a timetable limit on someone being out on a medical leave, even if it is a job related injury.

Like I said though, I'm verifying facts before I give an opinion on this subject.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?