Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Mission

My friend Oceanshaman has given me a mission to complete.

1. Write a six-word memoir.

2. Post it on your blog (accompanying pics, art, music, etc. optional).

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.

4. Tag five more blogs with links.

5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to engage.



As requested, I have completed my mission.



Silence
Is
Wrong
If
Truth
Exists


I now extend the invitation to 5 of my friends, old and new.

Crisfield Crab Review
Salisbury Soapbox
A Class Act
Christina's Pebbles
The Byrd's Nest

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very upset with you!
SN&V,s

PS 5 words!

Joe Friday said...

Dude!...you need 6 words. Actually, you were on my list as the 6th link, and I originally had a five word memoir. Then I reread my directions. LOL. I would have failed that test miserably had I not double checked.

Anonymous said...

I did it

Anonymous said...

Always the vigilant one . . .

Keep kicking a hole in the darkness until it bleeds daylight . . .

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?