Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Joe, Keep it Closer to Home

My, my. You know how I feel about the dead horse. But in light of Joe's recent comment about the firefighter driving at an excessive rate of speed, I feel that I must.

DISTRICT COURT OF MARYLAND
Case Information
Go Back
Court System: DISTRICT COURT FOR ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY (ANNAPOLIS) - TRAFFIC SYSTEM
Citation Number: 000000ET15990Case Status:CLOSED CASE
Violation Date: 11/11/2007 Violation Time: 10:23 PM
Violation County: ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY (ANNAPOLIS)
District Code: 07 Location Code: 01

AgencyName:AACP - CENTRAL
Officer Name:MONT, KEVIN
Officer ID:0945

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defendant Information
Defendant Name:ALBERO, NICHOLAS KIERNAN
Address:2589 RUTLAND ROAD
City: DAVIDSONVILLEState:MDZip Code:21035
Race:WHITE,CAUCASIAN,ASIATIC INDIAN,ARAB
Sex:MHeight:510Weight:140
DOB:09/1985
Drivers License: A416630469726Issuing State: MD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charge Information
Charge: Article:TASec:21Sub-Sec:801.1Para:Code:
Description: DRIVING VEH. ON HWY. AT SPEED EXCEEDING LIMIT
Speed Limit: 55 Recorded Speed: 110
Location Stopped: WB RT 50 PAST BAY DALE DR


Fine: 530 Related Citation Number: 0ET15991
Vehicle Tag: 1BXT81 State: MD Vehicle Description: 90NISS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disposition Information
Plea: GUILTY
Disposition: PROBATION BEFORE JUDGEMENT
Disposition Date: 01/14/2008
Speed Limit: 55 Convicted Speed: 110


Sentence Date: 01/14/2008
Sentence Time: Yrs:00Mos:00Days:000
Suspended Time: Yrs:00Mos:00Days:000
Costs: Fine: 450.5 CourtCost: 25.5 CICF: 0
Suspended: Fine: 0 CourtCost: 0 CICF Cost: 0

I wonder if Joe discussed with his son the risk he was taking when driving at the rate of 110 MPH????

LOL. Joe says this about the firefighter:

"Let me assure you of this. This young man will no longer race to a scene 30 miles away with illegal lights and or traveling 80 to 90 mph."

I bet he said the same thing about his kid. But, guess what? Well, have a look for yourselves. I will tell you this..

2/9/08 Speeding 70 in a 50. Also failure to display license.

2/17/08 Speeding 75 in a 55, failure to display license and driving
on a suspended license.

Wow! He's a bright one, ain't he? Chip off the old block I'd say. Now...what were we saying about the kid with the blue lights, Joe?

Oh, by the way, check out the money he had to shell out for the case above. It's much cheaper to trespass, huh Joe?

11 comments:

Jerry Shandrowsky said...

110 in a 55? He should have his license revoked.

Anonymous said...

That ROTTEN apple didn't fall far from that CROOKED tree.

If that's yet another stone in your hand shorty, I'd think twice about casting it you ridiculously stupid asshole.

How quick you are to crticize and attack, yet the rules don't apply to you and your family do they? You believe you get special privilege because you've got that shit-stained tongue of yours so far up Lewis' ass that you can taste his prostate.

You are the king of double standards with a single digit IQ. Do you even realize the running joke you have become?

Joe Friday said...

I believe he did, check out case search and tell me what you think. His license was suspended on 2/17, but not a week earlier on 2/9? Failure to display...well, that because he didn't have it to display. LOL

Anonymous said...

Too bad the cop in the 2/9 case did not have dispatch run asshole jr.'s license. Then there would be 2 DWS cases pending.

Must have been a "Blue Light Special" LOL

Anonymous said...

JOE!!!JOE!!!JOE!!! He who lives in glass houses should not cast stones.

I will have to speak to some friends of mine in the AAPD Southern District to keep an eye on this rascally fellow. Maybe they can find something else on him...If you know what I mean.

110mph on Rt 50? Damn, must have been a fire in Davidsonville. I will have to check the call logs for that night. Ahhhh, lets see.... Nope, nothing there. Oh...I get it. Like father, like son.

Keep digging boys. You'll find more.

Mike W.

Anonymous said...

his lic. is suspended. He's been stopped at least twice since then. He should be in jail getting aquainted with Bubba!

Anonymous said...

SLAM!!!!! Nice in your face article.

Anonymous said...

All i can say is LMMFAO, thats some funny shit.

Chuck Norris said...

Joe also has a new court date for his failure to pay $6821.28 in property taxes.

Date: 07/07/2008
Time:01:30 PM
Room:02
Location: 201 BAPTIST STREET SALISBURY 21801-0629

Anonymous said...

Damn his son is just as big as a loser is joey.....

Anonymous said...

Both sons that is. But the word on the street is someone else did the dirty!

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?