Thursday, April 3, 2008

Open Discussion #21

Interesting Question from Gull92. I'd like to know too. Anybody know the scoop?

Anyone know what Joe's beef is with the Oasis Car Wash beside Sam's Club? He's put up another post on them today, this time listing case searches on the owner (boy, if one of us did that on him!).

He's highlighted this business several times before (delays in construction/lags in opening), just wondering why he has a woody to attack this business so regularly.

I'll be sure to patronize them frequently.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's worried about their strong shower streams....

Anonymous said...

OASIS Car Washes kick butt. I think I'll run my car through twice tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I used the place 3 times now and its a smooth operation. Very different with the video touch screen with a lady asking you what you want. Wait maybe Joe is scared of the video lady and touching the screen makes him feel like he's cheating.

Side note i used it on the first day it opened and there was a little glitch in how the machine charged my credit card and i went right to the owner about it and was corrected that day and he gave me 2 free premium car washes for my troubles. I say he's a true honest businessman unlike some we know.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?