Saturday, April 5, 2008
Pathetic
OMG!!! Can you freaking believe the circus the "speeding chiefs" post has become? All because Joe SAID SO! There is no proof. And if they were speeding, so the F what? But, you know what? The F/N asshole got what he wanted. 47 freaking comments. Unbelievable. He was having a few bad days comment-wise and needed something like this to boost his hits. Pathetic piece of shit he is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Hmmmmm...isn't it interesting that his camera is laying on the backseat now. Wonder if him reading where he's more of a danger to other drivers on the road by A. doing the same speed as the other "supposed" speeder and B. Using a camera while driving AND while doing the illegal exccesive speed !!!!
I guess that proves that he does in fact peek in from time to time to read what's on here.
I think if a Deputy or a Trooper were to make a copy of his posts with the pictures, took it to the States Attorneys office and obtain an arrest warrent based on the photographic proof and associated written admission, they could write him mutiple tickets for speeding AND reckless endangerment with a motor vehicle !!! It was VERY obvious to me that he had NO considerations for anyone else on the road and the dangers he was putting other drivers in. It's time for law enforcement in this area to REALLY think of their public image and take reckless drivers like Mr. Albero OFF THE ROAD!!!
What I love about these pro Maryland blogs is that you have all given this pathetic, pint-sized weasel the rope he needs, and he does the hanging for you.
The fun part is then watching him try to wiggle out or deflect attention elsewhere.
He didn't see anyone, period. I don't believe for a moment that the camera was in the back seat. He may have had his gay lover in the back seat, but the camera is more by his side than his rent-a-grandson.
He's an asshole and we can only hope that someone, soon, beats the dog snot out of him, like he apparently likes to beat women, and takes him down a couple of notches.
Now, I'm not condoning that activity, respectfully and whereas, but this prick thinks he's bulletproof. He'll cross the wrong person someday and find out that he's not the Great Man he fantasizes himself to be.
Let's hope the pro Maryland blogs cameras are trained on that when it happens.
None of the cops are gonna do anything about them unless we can find a real boyscout. I know several deputies and I know they don't want their dirty laundry hung out for all to see. And that my friends, is why nobody does anything about him. I also think that he is a waste of their time. We have too many real problems around here to worry about some mentally challenged geek with a camera. I wish I had time to follow him around, I would love to see him burnt by his own actions. He needs to go bankrupt, that will show him what's really important in life.
inside looking out
traffic violations and misdemeaners have to be committed in the presence of an officer (except enforcement cameras). There is no way the States Attorney would do that. Plus, Sheriff Lewis and the drunken states attorney are CLOSE AND PERSONAL FRIENDS of Albero so any hopes of trying to get him thru the law is null and void.
I pray to God you are not now, or never will be in a position of authority!
You'll have to elaborate anon918.
"Plus, Sheriff Lewis and the drunken states attorney are CLOSE AND PERSONAL FRIENDS of Albero"
Nice try shit for brains JA. The truth is already out on that one.
Sorry Boyz & Girlz. JAL has been out of town on business for a few weeks. I am however BACK.
BK North beckons little Joey. Let's rumble you pint sized puss. Bring Rent-a-Grandson with you so I can show him what a real man is like. Not a fairy who's into tea bagging at the park and ride.
Come and get it Joey. Lunch is on me.
Respectfully,
J A L BALLZ
There he goes again tooting Mike Lewis's horn. It wasn't long ago he was trying as hard as he could to discredit Mike Lewis as a dirty cop with documents provided him by his blond wannabe sheriff. He is a major POS. Why was she at his barbecue and not the great man Mike Lewis? He needs Lewis, Ruark, and Pollitt they don't need or want him.
I understand that Lewis is using Albero. Albero refuses to post Lewis' teaching schedule. Lewis leaves Salisbury at least once a month. This month, Lewis is leaving tomorrow to teach in New Jersey from the 7th through the 11th. Next month his will be teaching May 28 through the 31st in Colorado. And he is getting paid to do this. Would we tolerate any other elected official to leave every month? Just think how much crime would be stopped in Wicomico County if Lewis treated the Sheriff's position as a full time job.
Maybe he doesn't post the teaching schedule because he isn't privy to such information. I disagree crime would be any lower if he stayed in town, his deputies have a new attitude. Is it known that he is teaching out of town at taxpayers expense? If he is teaching at other locations is it safe to say his expenses are paid by the jurisdictions he it visiting? Playing devils advocate here.
Anonymous said...
inside looking out
traffic violations and misdemeaners have to be committed in the presence of an officer (except enforcement cameras). There is no way the States Attorney would do that. Plus, Sheriff Lewis and the drunken states attorney are CLOSE AND PERSONAL FRIENDS of Albero so any hopes of trying to get him thru the law is null and void.
April 5, 2008 7:14 AM
Odd how Traffic camera's are allowed to prosecute violators of running a stop light. Isn't that a traffic violation committed without the prescence of an actual police officer??
I'm NOT claiming to be an actual expert on traffic laws, but I think you're a bit wrong in your little attempt to bailout Mr. Albero on his obvious flagrant violation and total disregard for the safety of all on the highways.
He is wrong to do it and he knows he is. How in the name of all that is holy that this person thinks that he is above any and all laws that he DEMANDS that all others adhere to is beyond my comprehension.
You can bet that HE would be literally flying to the police with article in hand, if anyone did the same showing him speeding down the road.
Again, I'm NOT saying that the person he photographed was right in speeding or even using emergency lights(supposedly). What I am saying is that it doesn't allow Mr. Albero do do the very same speeds AND with a camera in hand trying to focus in on the other vehicle WHILE still driving his own vehicle.
HE'S AS WRONG IF NOT MORE WRONG AND DEFINATELY MORE OF A DANGER TO THE OTHER DRIVERS!!
Anon 3:55
My advice is to follow the money. Who did Albero contribute campaign funds to and this will tell you who owes him in return. Did he contribute to Lewis? Pollitt? Always follow the money and the truth will be known.
Post a Comment