OK. Now I see why Nick's post continues to have a time change. He originally posted the "Shorebirds Opener" piece on Tuesday and says this:
"The Shorebirds are officially back in town and ready to kick-off another season at Perdue Stadium tonight at 7:05 against the Hagerstown Suns. This year the weekday games will be held at 7:05 unless otherwise noted. Some games will start at an earlier time."
I haven't gotten my Shorebirds schedule yet. I suppose that after seeing so much misinformation on Salisbury News I should have known better than to take anything posted there at face value. The post keeps moving up because their opening game wasn't Tuesday. It is TONIGHT!!!
Do yourselves a favor, folks. Either get your own schedule or go to the Shorebirds site so you know what's going on. Funny, Joe had this to say a couple of weeks ago, "While attending the Easter Egg Hunt this weekend I was approached by the Shorebirds management to help promote events at the Shorebirds Stadium.". Yet, his writers can't even get the date right for the season's opening game?
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shooter,
I thought the comments about Joe and the park n' rides were merely rumors. I'm not so sure now that I've gone back and read Joe's post from last night from the stadium. Here it is:
"Here we go Folks. The Players have taken the field, the lights are on, some of us are pleasantly plump from all the food and the guys are ready to show us what tey've got.
Think of the possibilities......"
The guys are ready to go and show us what they've got! Think of the possibilities?! Holy shit!
I posted a comment there regarding Nick's post about "all games are now 7:05pm". He made it sound like ALL games were that time. JA then responds that he told Nick about the game time changing to 7:05 as a result of Shorebirds management telling him that most people were showing up at 7 when the night games started at 6:35pm.
The primary reason for the change was to make it more uniform with the rest of the night game starting times. Just another example of SBY News opening mouth before logic and truth form the words coming out.
So, the stupid dogs aren't housebroken YET?
Unless Joe pissed on the paper this morning, respectfully?
Post a Comment