Please forgive my inaccuracies in yesterday's posts. I had several phone calls while away from home and did not take the time to swing by the house to get my press pass. Therefore, I was not allowed first hand information regarding Joe's arrest. While reporting live outside, numbers were being tossed around like Wall Street. I heard the figures of $5,000, $35,000 and $350,000, but no confirmation of either.
The first call which alerted me was for perjury charges and upon arrival, I was told tax evasion.
I tried to get the best information I could, but in this case, it appears as if I let you down. I do hope you enjoyed my play by play, however. I do not own a laptop, but someone graciously offered me one so I could keep everyone updated. I must say that my desktop is much more manageable, but I can definitely see where laptops can come in handy.
Thanks for tuning in yesterday everyone! I had over 1.2 million hits. LOL. Just kidding...I haven't even peeked.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Shooter,
All your information was accuare except the bond amount... The perjury and Tax evasion go hand in hand...
It was awesome and you were awesome!
Work productivity yesterday afternoon-ZERO!
Piss my pants laughing enjoyment-PRICELESS!
Just the best Shooter! Thanks!
Great work yesterday, Shooter!!!
So, if we read JJ's rant this morning, this is all Charles Jannace and Bill Duvall's fault, huh? They made him sign the document stating that he was a resident of Maryland when in fact he wasn't. Very interesting!
Oh yeah, it's the Mayor's fault, too.
So, JJ is upset that the Comptroller didn't contact him so he could explain himself. Did Sheriff Lewis contact Ray Lewis so he could explain himself? (Alleged) Criminals don't get that luxury ahead of time, that's what the trial is for, Joey. You don't get to defend yourself in front of the Grand Jury, idiot!
Its also comical that he says that he's been paying taxes for many years. Apparently not ALL of your taxes, Joey!!
I'm confused as to how President Bush, Iraq, and 9/11 are related to Joey's situation. If anyone can make sense of that piece of Joey's rant this morning, enlighten me!
Shooter,
When I read your headline yesterday that Jihad had been arrested, I had to look at my watch to make sure it wasn't April fools day again. Then the next thing I thought was the he had jumped off the deep end and hurt someone, like some (including me) had predicted. Once I read the entire headline the giddyness (sp.?) came over me and it made for a wonderful rest of the day.
I do want to thank you Shooter for the time you spent yesterday LIVE from WCSD. I also want to give you a big YOU GO GIRL for the logisical effort in obtaining a laptop so you could go LIVE and give us updates on what was happening to the minute. I think I wore the refresh button on my computer out. The pictures from the release gate were great. To bad he wasnt doing the perp shuffle out the gate. That would have been to good. Again thank you. You keep up the good work. I am going to keep reading, along with everyone else. Heck we have to keep up on how this whole situation developes. Enquiring minds want to know.
As for Joe Albero. You are not better then anyone else. You are not above the law. You need to mind you own F@*#ing business. Go back to your hole in Delaware and just waste away. I hope you are convicted.
And for all of the Pro-Maryland Bloggers. BLOG-ON folks BLOG-ON!!!! FUJA.
I will be raising my beer at 7 this evening with you all from my barstool at my bar. So feel the vibes from the western shore.
Cheers,
Mike W.
From the other side of the ditch.
Could it be that the initial bail amount was $350,000 but was lowered at a bail review hearing?
Post a Comment