Tuesday, April 8, 2008




That's fantastic!! Willie Nelson is coming to Salisbyury!!! Where do I get my tickets?? Second question is where the hell is Salisbyury? I Googled and checked Mapquest , and for the life of me, I can't find any such place! Help!!!! I REALLY want to see Willie Nelson!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's peeking, it's fixed.

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

Let me get this straight: you can't serve beer at the WYCC, but you can toke doobies?

Anonymous said...

Puff Puff Pass!

Anonymous said...

GP

I would hazard a guess that Willie will be communing with Mr. John Daniels between tunes.

And taking a smoke break between sets.

"Whiskey River Don't Run Dry"...

Anonymous said...

"Mommas, don't let your bloger grow up to be a Dickless Delmar Woman Beater..."

Anonymous said...

FOUND IT!

It's on Rt 113 between Seefjord and Frootlind.

Anonymous said...

Anon 4:03

I bet you wish you could edit that post to read: ROUTE 13.

How deep is Seefjord.

Anonymous said...

"How deep is Seefjord."

Just deep enough to cover a short pudgy dago.

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

I heard that Mahmoud is going to do a duet with Willy... "To All the Girls I've Hit Before"

Anonymous said...

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/techno/radar.asp

more shit he has posted he was to damn lazy to look up..

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?