Monday, April 14, 2008

What Has He Done?

Over the last few days I have noticed that the number (or is it amount?) of comments on Salisbury News has drastically declined. It has been suggested elsewhere that this could be the result of Joe's claim that he hired someone to find out the identities of the Pro-Maryland bloggers using IP addresses. Those who previously commented on Joe's site anonymously, especially with differing opinions, can no longer do so with comfort. Of course knowing at what lengths Joe will go to silent those with a difference opinion is probably weighing heavily on their minds as well.

I'm afraid that is Joe's theory is correct, that comments are proportionate to visitors, then Joe may be in a little bit of trouble.

Ever heard the old adage, Don't cut off your nose to spite your face"? I'd say this could be a perfect example.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I have noticed on his site is he is not stirring any crap up lately. He seems to have been shut up about a lot of things. I think Sheriff Lewis and SA Ruark must have put their foot up his A$$! Wow cuff, you did bust him pretty good on this one.

Anonymous said...

Can you spell B-A-C-K-F-I=R=E? I think little penishead joey's been put in his place by the State's Att'y and the Sherriff. God knows Rurak's got enough problems that he doesn't need Albero getting him involved in more shit. I don't doubt that Mike has had enough of his ass too. Giving someone a puppy does not make that person your lackey, Joe! The most important thing to come of all of this is that Joe must continually read the Pro-Maryland Blogs, and they REALLY get under his skin. keep up the good work Karen and everyone else!!!

Anonymous said...

Nah....He is still stealing articles. Here is the AP article on the Baltimore City Sludge.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080413/ap_on_sc/sludge_poisoned_land

THIEF!!!!!!!!

These writers go out and do all of the work to publish these articles, and he puts them on his no good site without even acknowledging who wrote it? He is a common criminal.

Mike W.

Anonymous said...

Count us in as those that won't even visit his site. Why allow anonymous comments if you can not be anonymous. I won't give him the opportunity to destroy me or my family or our business as he has done to others. Blogging is fun no longer.

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

Actually, I think in Mahmoud Albero's Case, it was "don't cut off your dick to spite your ass".

This comment posted from IP Address 68.34.37.112.

Joe Friday said...

LOL. Wish I'd thought of that one GP

Anonymous said...

Yes he is quite subdued recently. I am anxious to hear about his all day stint in O.C. with the mayor and fire dept. there. I am sure with his vast knowledge of FD operations he will have all the answers to the problem.

That aside you can be sure one faction or the other will be a villian in his eyes before the sun sets today.

Anonymous said...

Here's my theory . . . they majority of the comments were from him, his wife and his father-in-law . . . why waste the PIs time on that?

Inside Looking Out said...

Anonymous said...
Here's my theory . . . they majority of the comments were from him, his wife and his father-in-law . . . why waste the PIs time on that?

April 14, 2008 10:58 AM

I somewhat have to agree with you on this. I've looked at times of responses after his posts were placed...seems awefully fast for someone to have "just logged in" to be answering so rapidly on a bulk of his "posts/statements".

I'm NOT against views and opinions, except when they get nasty and vulgar, and MOST of his always turned that way.

He has a right to an opinion, but don't be dogging everyone if they differ in opinion. It just makes him look like the cyber bully that most call him.

He shows such a hatred for the local firefighters yet he professes he respects them so much(apparently he fails in proof reading his own posts). It's obvious he's never experienced losing all his possesions to a fire or almost losing a very loved one to a heart attack or severe injury. I'm in no way saying that the top figure heads within the fire department are perfect, but neither is Mr. Albero. "Let he without sins cast the first stone".

As for politicians, I'd venture to say that if you dug deep enough even his "good buddy" Andy Harris has skeletons in his closet as well. He says that any politicians family members are open targets for rude, crude statements and half truth stories, I say if they are, so is his. After all, he's made his family open since he's made himself a "public figure" through his blog which is available for all the public to view. I'm again in no way saying I accept that sort of occurance, it's just wrong, I was simply making a comparison.

Being critical of "the system" or the daily drudges of what life brings to our doorsteps is certainly allowed, but let's be somewhat civil and be accepting that not everyone may agree with your view points. If you're attempting to "report" or have a respectable dialect between others, at least attempt to have the truth and facts to back you up, it helps alot in making you look informed.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?