Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wildlife Photos of the Day






While I suppose it is a terrible thing to be happy about someone else's misfortune, I for one, cannot help it. Anyone who has ever been the object of his insults or the victim of his threats cannot help it. Unfortunately, there are more than a few of us out there.

17 comments:

TomCat said...

We are all sharing your same guilty pleasure. Are we celebrating at the redneck poolhall?

Inside Looking Out said...

I'm like you in that seeing anyone having misfortune isn't pleasant. BUUUUT...this is a monster that brought this KARMA upon himself. I'd like to be able to say that it's a shame, but after reading all his vicious attacks on anyone and everyone that ever crossed his opinions with actual truth...NAAHHHH!!! I'm really not a vendictive person but honestly, I have no remorse over this event happening. I'm sure as others have already stated, he'll blame the accountants, the lawyers, everyone but himself and ultimately, he's the responsible party. He knows he signed falsely, he knows he didn't pay the taxes, end of story!!

Anonymous said...

Wonder if Joe will like the ass shots of his wife for a change. Looks like she may want to hit the gym soon.

Anonymous said...

I see Madamegoon has stones the size of Cybergoon...taking pictures from inside the car. She could use a makeover and trip to the gym. That rump is as big as Ms. Bubba's!

o w grant said...

Well, I, for one, am a vindictive sort, AND I hold a grudge..its a gift.

I have no problem being a small person who is enjoying EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of this a$$hole's discomfort. But that's just me.

Anonymous said...

"Prisoner Receiving"

That will look just lovely on the Christmas card this year!

GD, this is wonderful! You stupid, fat bastard Albero! And I suspect, as we keep digging deeper into the shit you've attempted to pull (as we've proven we can), this will only be the tip of the iceberg.

P.S. No need to stop by the BK North for your ass beating. YOU JUST GOT IT!

Anonymous said...

Now that everyone is reveling in his "misfortune" is it still necessary to defame his wife? Is it not her place to be there to support him, right or wrong? She doesn't have to agree with anything he does or has done but she is right to stand by him FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE. Some people take their vows seriously.

o w grant said...

Maybe she can get a cell next to her dearly beloved

Luckyduck said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh i love it... Karama is a beautiful thing :)

Joe Friday said...

It is my understanding, defamation is saying something untrue about a person.I'm not sure I see any comments which have done that here. Please point them out if you see it, and I will promptly remove. In addition, in my case, Mrs. Albero chose to be a party to Joe's dirty work by presenting examples of posts to someone in order to make me look bad. They were not my writings and as far as I know, I have never written such horrible things. The posts presented were not even from my blog. In my opinion, she defamed me by giving FALSE information. In my eyes, she is just as guilty as he...maybe not in the perjury case, but in general.

Anonymous said...

Oh Anon......

"She doesn't have to agree with anything he does or has done but she is right to stand by him"

Come on! Get a Grip. She is in it up to her eyeballs! She showed up with a camera for God's sake! She sure enjoys spending the money he owe's the State of Maryland. Don't look for any sympathy for her here.

Jerry Shandrowsky said...

Shooter,

May I please use these photos?

Joe Friday said...

Bud,
Absolutely.

Anonymous said...

Someone call extreme makeover for these two!

Anonymous said...

What is that? Bird doodoo all over her winshield? Hey Jen, there are car washes everywhere FYI. I think its hilarious that she was taking your pic when you were taking hers. WHAT A PAIR OF FREAKS!

Anonymous said...

Shooter,
You do not have right to authorize the use of these photos.

Jail house photographer

Joe Friday said...

Jailhouse Picture Taker?

Are you going to sue me? If so, please take a number and have a seat.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?