Here is the truth from this site: The Truth
According to the U.S. Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Florida, Captain Dan Ouimette made this speech on a couple of occasions, one is 2002 and again in 2003. At the time, he was the Executive Officer there.According to the NASP, the speech was not meant to be a political statement but was circulated quite a bit during the Presidential elections. Captain Ouimette has retired from the Navy and has not given anyone permission to reprint his speech.
What a kick in pants for him to try and take credit for it. What would the Captain say to him if he found out?
9 comments:
Good posting Joe. I have been a proponent of the fact that we were at war with the terrorists way back in 1979 and till now. And like the Japanes Admiral, I believe the Terrorists have also awakened a sleeping giant. I know our military knows this fact and I hope the people do also.
A. Goetz
What a loser he is. Some Marine letting son in-law disgrace a Real Retired Serviceman.
"Now That's A Beautiful Truck!"
4 Comments - Show Original Post Collapse comments
Anonymous Anonymous said...
a 58 apache, mine is a 4x4
7:50 AM
Anonymous d ruts m said...
Your brother had a 57 Chevy just like the 58 in the picture? Good trick.
9:02 AM
Blogger joealbero said...
d ruts m,
You tell me the difference between the two? If you simply want to come here and stir the sh!t, don't visit any more or perhaps I'll stop allowing your negative comments all the time?
9:04 AM
Anonymous d ruts m said...
1957 Chevy pickup didn't have dual headlights.
10:32 AM
Always the asshole even when he's wrong.
I knew when I read the "Get out of Bed" post, that it was an email that circulated sometime ago, but I couldn't find it. Thank you AGAIN for exposing the dumbass.
What a loser he is. Some Marine letting son in-law disgrace a Real Retired Serviceman.
August 31, 2008 8:23 PM
You should remember he's a REMF Marine.
Not sure where the "wildlife" is in today's pic, but it wasn't taken by Joe (just in case anyone actually believed it was)
http://tsiken.xmodx.com/hold-the-sun-into-your-hands/
No way! Joe not giving credit for something to make himself look Super! Never, ever, Never!
And hence, the addition of "PLAGIARIST" to our JoeWidget
Jihad believes that he should hold back his news breaking stories until after 8 PM so the Daily Times can't copy all his hard work.
Mirror,Mirror on the wall who is the Greatest Blogger of them all?
Why the Anti-Albero Bloggers are because you Joe can't find them all. LOL
He truly is the Best Laugh for all. Keep to your wiener study, Joe.
And Joe after adding $35 for membership to Sam's Club, it would take 700 more gallons of fuel just to equal Gordy's price. Do you always buy on impulse because you can't do the math?
As I tanked up on Labor Day at Gordy's Tiger Mart near the Mall, I could smell the odor of TURD floating down from the north.
Post a Comment