Now we have the Young Black man and Old White War Horse versus the Old White War Hero and the Young White Female. What mix in the office do you want to lead this nation for the next 4 years?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everything I wanted to say but couldn't
4 comments:
Easy Call.
John McCain. We elect the president, not VP. John has the experience Obama does not. If this whole historic event becomes about skin color or gender the whole country loses no matter who is elected.
And while I'm at it let me say that I don't give a rats butt how many houses John McCain owns. He spent 5 years rent free in a 4 by 6 room called the Hanoi Hilton, he was subjected to the worse kind of abuse and fed rotten fish and rice. WHY? Because he chose to serve and honor this country, the USA. I figure that gives him the right to own a 100 houses if he wants and It's absolutely earned him the right to lead this nation.
You almost feel bad for the male chauvinist racist. Either way he loses. lol
I didn't think of that angle. Haaaaaaaaaaa you are right.
A female VP with more power than Joeboy or a black President that will raise the poor bastards taxes.
I love it.
I vote niether one...... Ron Paul gets my vote.... Its a shame that of all the millions of people in the country these 2 were the best the 2 parties could come up with for Election '08... Just makes you so proud of your country to know that you ahve the coice of someone who hates the US and everyone white in it or another one of the 'good old boys'...
God Bless America! Im moving to Canada.
Post a Comment