Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Now I Remember When

Now I remember when I first saw Joe the "Turd".  He was a star back then, too!  He played Mr. Hankey on South Park.  Man do I remember laughing my ass off when he was on then.  My how times haven't changed, I'm still laughing at him.  I thought he made his money in light condoms?  Now we all no the truth.  See Joe, what a little fact finding can flush up.

7 comments:

titfortat said...

Good one! LMAO! Pictured is the Turd and Sadly Badly!

Anonymous said...

Now that's Funny! Put it on a shirt and I will buy one!

Anonymous said...

HOWDY HOO!

Anonymous said...

"Bubba should have thought about the consequence before he put his little pecker in the pig he married."
- From Joe's blog
Didn't the lier just say to "clean it up" or he wouldn't post it? Yes...Yes, he did. LIER. Word of the day...perjury.

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

Do you remember the episode where Cartman became Chief of Police, riding around on his big wheel shouting "Respect my authoritae!"

All because Officer Barbrady couldn't read?

Salisbury is truly becoming South Park.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it spelled "Liar?" You spell as bad as Joe.

Anonymous said...

I'll buy 100 shirts and give them away!!!! LMAO!!!!

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?