The alternative? Salisbury News, where everything is FREE! Besides, they do nothing but steal many of my stories anyway. Oh, if you think I'm just saying that to be sarcastic, I'm NOT! You have no idea how many times I put up a story about someone or something and the person involved in the story calls me 5 minutes after I post it and WBOC tells them they just read it on Salisbury News. Like I've said in the past. The MSM wants to sue Bloggers any time they use their material. How about the MSM paying Bloggers for all out work?
Look out Fox News, CNN, NPR, BBC, and MSNBC he's coming after you next. No one is better then the Turd. Of course you will see that in his investigative work on Dr. Nolte, the Zoo's Veterinarian, someone else did the work but she doesn't get the credit. No names or descriptions of who she is just look at his copy of the request letter. We'll leave this alone from here, but what is he looking to get out of this ATTACK?
10 comments:
I think it's the other way around, they post it, Joe steals it and takes the credit.
It is a little known fact, but Walter Cronkite was just a talking head. All he did was read the TURD's blog every day at 6:00. (5:00 Central).
Another little known fact is that the New York Times, and The Times (for those of you not educated in such matters-that would be The Times of LONDON!)are both published by The TURD.
Is there any better admission than this quote that Joe is not MSM? He should be dropped from any information list he is on. The police dept. should not notify him of anything. He should not be allowed to have a camera in the City Council Sessions, etc. OR, the police should be inundated with requests from private citizens to be sent the same information that Joe gets. If they refuse, they are showing favoritism. The same thing that Joe accuses the Mayor of. I'm willing to make that request if others will join me.
2/3rds of the Turds posts are stolen. And half of the time, pure B/S because he's to stupid to check them out.
AND, he says he can do the mayor's job better but the city can't pay him what he's worth. Laughed my fuckin' ass off over that one. He really has an inflated view of his own self importance.
He claims that because Ryan works in the industrial area that he seems to be an instant expert on crime. Joe the expert on EVERYTHING is going to give advise. What a hoot!
Ryan, take your hot dog and large coke and RUN as fast as you can from this psyco.
If Albero truly believes that his being is as important as he says, one has to wonder why such an important person to society sits in his home blathering on a blog. Oh, and talking pictures of the Sams Club gasoline sign. I have to believe that an Emergency Petition is in this whackos future.
"I’m absolutely fascinated with what you’re doing. You’re a new breed of journalist and I think the MSM, as you call us, could learn a lot from you." Craig Jahelka
Looks to me like Albero is respected in the Industry. Craig is the Vice President of WBOC.
Have you heard of damage control for his slam yesterday? Did he complement him or us a lot of double talk that can go anyway. Like "I'm absolutely fascinated with what your doing and getting away with, we could never say the shit you do." Or "You’re a new breed of journalist and I think the MSM, as you call us, could learn a lot from you on what not to do to piss so many people off and be charged with perjury." Craig is a big town smoozer. He's right next to lawyers on Peter's book at the gates.
If you only knew. I'd say, get used to it Pal because Salisbury News is now respected as the #1 news source on Delmarva. You may not like it but it's very true.
Thanks Joe for stopping in. Don't let that head explode nobody likes shit on the walls.
Post a Comment