Friday, August 15, 2008

Joe Attacks Senior Citizen

Joe blasts Mr. Duvall for supporting Gordy's Tiger Marts.  He is such the big man.  Read this and then catch the link to see how everyone IS supporting Gordy.

There you go Billy, go fill up at a Gordy Mart and pay the extra cash for your own fuel. Oh, that's right, you don't burn any gas because you sit on you old lazy ass in your home and don't get out to get ANY proof for any of your GO HERE, GO THERE stories. 

If you think anyone and I do mean anyone is stupid enough to go to a Gordy Mart simply because you beg them to do so, well, you've proven that you're absolutely nuts. Show us a picture of you gassing up there old man? Yeah, you're all talk.


14 comments:

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

Cuff,

See my page tonight! I have created a little JavaScript widget you can put on your template. Just paste in the code I posted to include the new Maryland Cyber Terrorism Threat Level Indicator into your Blogger template!

Anonymous said...

You didn't expect anything diferant did you? And he wonders why people don't sign their names.

Anonymous said...

You're such a freakin moron. Billy means Billy Gordy, not Bill Duvall. Stupid dumb fu(k.

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

Anon 8:04
You talkin' to me? Hey punk return to kindergarten and learn to read. It was a response to Duvall's post.
Moron!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE LEVEL INDICATOR-GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He has no respect for his elders or his betters. The man is a total ass-muncher.

Anonymous said...

You know, I've never seen a picture of Joey pumping gas either. I've seen him getting pumped LOL.

Anonymous said...

Wonder why Joeturd has not jumped all over the story about a house that caught fire for the third time. I am sure it is the FD leaderships fault.

Also, who gives a sh@t about his rolling banner besides him?

Anonymous said...

Blog-net news:

Duvafiles 9.42
Pro Maryland 10.00
Gunpowder Chronicle 10.00

Sbynews?????.......2.89!

Oh, he is soooo popular!

Anonymous said...

"If we don't have enough police, water that may or may not come out of the pipes hard enough to take a shower, streets full of graffiti, gangs and prostitutes, and poorly maintained public facilities such as the zoo and parks and roads...." - from a comment on Joe's blog.

I will respond to that... We do have enough police. I've never, never had problems with water not coming out of my shower. The streets are NOT full of graffiti. OR GANGS...OR PROSTITUTES. The Zoo, parks and roads are as good, if not better than in other towns of Salisbury's size. You, sir, are not thinking for yourself. You are ignorant of how gov't works, of how politics work and how public infrastructure is maintained. Instead of listening to others, try thinking on your own. Look around for yourself. Do you see prostitutes and gangs on every corner? Drive to the store. How many potholes did you hit? A lot? A little? How much graffiti did you see? One or two lines on railroad overpasses? Did it ruin your life? Your day? Would have even noticed a year ago? Think the zoo is a wreck? Volunteer there to improve it. I don't think it looks bad at all. Neither do friends of mine.
Don't add to the ass factor. Think for yourself. (How's that for a tee shirt idea?)

Anonymous said...

I went out and took a stroll Downtown earlier and wouldn't you know it, out pops Chief Webster. An hour or two later I was standing outside my building Downtown and wouldn't you know it again, there he was driving by.
I'm so comforted knowing that no matter where I go any more, Chief Webster is there to protect me. Remember Folks, I'm on foot, he's in a car. - From Joe (paranoid stalker).
Joe, my job takes me downtown quite a bit. I see the mayor quite often. Now that you mention it, she was in a meeting that i attended. She was also at the City Council Meeting that i was at. She must be keeping an eye on me! You've been right all along. AAAAAYYYYYYEEEEE!!!
idiot.

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

Sorry could not allow that family post, but will supply a link here for those who want to do a search.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp

Just cut and paste address into your address bar and enter site. Then Search Albero and go to page 3 on 6/20.

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

That's okay cuff...

I posted it on my blog here.

Anonymous said...

"GO HERE, GO THERE stories."

At least he is giving the writers of these stories the credit. Joe just cut and pastes them, leaving people to think he wrote them. In truth, he writes very little that is on his blog. You can tell the stories he writes from the others because they are petty, inconsequential, repetitive and have a distinct lack of grammar...and a total lack of understanding regarding correct punctuation. Um, I mean, punctuation?

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?