Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Albero Effect

REPRESENTATIVE IN CONGRESS Results

Congressional District 01 (Vote for one)
 Frank M. Kratovil, Jr.Andy HarrisRichard James DavisOther Write-Ins
 DemocraticRepublicanLibertarian 
Anne Arundel25,52328,3731,35754
Baltimore13,88019,65982524
Caroline6,1755,42636916
Cecil18,64317,9921,18931
Dorchester7,6055,4983859
Harford24,07433,9591,62644
Kent5,7282,84615011
Queen Anne's11,5459,45736813
Somerset5,1793,4741603
Talbot9,5237,37832816
Wicomico20,59115,48770831
Worcester12,44810,44945925
Totals160,914 (48.9%)159,998 (48.6%)7,924 (2.4%)277 (0.1%)

As of  7 am this morning.  So much for that double digit win for Harris.  On the Lower 6 counties Harris lost 55346 to 42286 or 55.48% to 42.39%.  Wait there is that double digit victory.  In Wicomico the lose was the same 55.9% to 42.1%.  That truly is the Albero effect.

What about the Democrats voting for Harris claim?
Wicomico17,45519,8235410622238

McCain won the county by 52.6% to 46.3%.  McCain's votes were 19828, Harris's votes were 15487.  Looks like more Republicans voted for Kratovil to win. Kratovil will win in the end.

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

The real question is, when Harris ultimately accepts deafet....who's coat tails will Tiny Joe Slurpity Slurp try to hang on to?

Anonymous said...

Whether you're for or against Harris, you can't help but notice the significant difference between the the way people vote here on the shore and how the people vote "over there". Regardless of how the majority of the shore votes, we are always at the mercy of the western shore. Interestingly enough it has been that way since before the civil war when most people here were supportive of the south the the State of Maryland was known as a Union state. The only way people from the Eastern Shore of Maryland will ever be represented accurately would be to become a separate state. As long as Ocean City continues to be a sizeable contributor of taxes, that will never happen.

JC

Anonymous said...

Well, I have to wonder how influential JA and GA "the DAs" know they are NOT now. If they did anything, they SERIOUSLY hurt Harris's prospects with their radical and often offensive posts agansit innocent people that only wished to use their first amendment rights.

As a republican in AACo. I also found their posts offensive to myself and the citizens of the shore and used those examples to spread the message about whom Harris beds down with.

Judging by the numbers I see from the polls, the Albero/Harrison effect did work... For Kratovil.

Mike W.
Severn, Md.

TomCat said...

Thank you Joe!

Anonymous said...

I would have to disagree Mike, Albero and Harrison are very influential, just in the reverse manner. It is my belief that the two of them handed this election to Kratovil. We tried to tell Harris from the get go that his decision to eat from the hand of a cyber-terrorist was the wrong thing to do. From what I undertand, he chose to continue his relationship because he gained exposure. Well, Andy Harris, if you lose THANK THE DYNAMIC DUO for exposing you!!!

Two Sentz said...

I can finally say I like Joe for once. Thanks Joe.

Anonymous said...

Tomcat:

Let's not forget giving thanks to GA Harrison, the bigger half of Salisbury's Laurel & Hardy of the radical right wing. But for his mischief Harris would probably be the winner at this point.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Thank you Joe, for being the asshole mirror image for Andy Harris and letting the population see it.

Anonymous said...

"Tiny Joe Slurpity Slurp" - That's funny!

Anonymous said...

Anon 7:55 he'l be throwing the O'Taxly picture back up on his site. Joe is a traitor and a snake. It's been proven time and time again.

Harris lost 2 votes here, mine and my wife's. Both of us are lifelong republicans. It was painful but we have to live with ourselves and neither of us can stand that FUCKING Albero.

FUJA

Anonymous said...

How's that Kratovil Gas working for you Joey?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Score one for Gordy. My Hero!

Anonymous said...

TBH I think Harris contributed equally with the personal attacks. Those seem to be turning against politicians now. Let us hope that trend continues and we can see campaigns based on issue rather than inuendo.

I think I got a fairly equal sampling of Kratovil and Harris flyers in the mail. Kratovil's were nowhere near as inflamatory as Harris' were.

Better luck next time sucka!

Anonymous said...

JOEY . . .JOEY, JOEY . . . D, D, D!

ROTFLMAO

Anonymous said...

1:43... Right On! You Go Gordy Gas. LMFAO HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Anon 1:43 Ouch, that hurts doesn't it Joe turd?

Anonymous said...

Why would a bunch of people who don't know each other, be celebrating the defeat of a man simply because he befriended a man named Joe Albero? I ask you, Joe. Why do you have this affect on people? Is it because you are fighting the status quo like a revolutionary with a good cause? I don't think so. I'm not a part of the status quo. Why then? I think it is your personality. It is truly skewed and this is easily observed through your blog. Psychopath? Maybe. You are willing to place your family and friends at risk for the sake of your blog. At the very least you are a troublemaker who is wrong 90% of the time. That is frightening enough.

Anonymous said...

Count two more Republican Votes that went Kratovils way courtesy of Joe Albero. OURS.

Read it and weap Harris. You're a fucking loser just like your mini me pal Albero.

The only thing I hate worse than a liberal dumbocrat is that lieing snake in the grass Joe Albero.

Anonymous said...

How's this for innuendo:

Joe Albero's a lieing sack of feces with no regard for people. He's a perjuring psychopath. An individual with so little self esteem that he has to pump his pathetic life up with the "hits" he gets on a blog that he makes absolutely NOTHING on.

Oh he'll back off now and suck off the democrats who just a month ago he bashed with his lies. Delmarva, this guy bears watching closely. Real closely. You can read his posts and realize this guys losing it. They guy has major issues.

Somewhere the guys in white suits and nets are lurking waiting to truck this nut off to the funny farm.

Anonymous said...

anon 5:46,
I wish that were true! Joe is motivated by something that is foreign to most of us - Unlimited self-absorption. He is THE quintessential "Want-to-be". He lacks the smarts and talents to actually do, so he stands on the sidelines and criticizes those who are willing to actually risk something or put forth some effort. He will take credit for the mayor losing, which is something the Mayor is doing to herself and he'll consider himself "top ass" again. He isn't going away.

Anonymous said...

"I'll assume the Daily Times asked decent questions about what background this man has. You see, with a ton of experience and wisdom to replace Mrs. Campbell. about his experience." That was from Joe's blog. I asked, What does this...collection of letters mean?
Yea, he's making the DT look bad. (?)

Anonymous said...

"You have NO IDEA just how god I feel this morning." From Joe's site. Little Freudian slip there, Joe? And some denial to go along with that?

Anonymous said...

I flat out am a republican. I voted Republican in every category but could not vote for Harris because of Joes support of Harris. If Harris lose Wicomico it is clear to me Joes supoort had something to do with it. At least for me. Hope Krotovil wins by 1 vote- MINE!

Anonymous said...

anon 8:17
Ditto. 2 votes - Yours and mine.

Anonymous said...

"While I was invited to attend, I chose to be the bigger and better man and stayed away from the last one. However, I can assure you, this will not happen again."
- From Joe's blog. He makes it too easy. Yes Joe, i'm sure you will never be a bigger and better man again!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The AP just called the race for Kratovil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheee!

Anonymous said...

Hey 12:05 can you give some context on that Delmar Dickhead quote. I don't feel like wandering over to his cess pool blog and trawling through his verbal diarrhea to locate it but I am curious about what he wasn't going to attend but will in the future.

BTW he is becoming the bigger man with each deepthroated Sam's Club hotdog.

Anonymous said...

God, will it ever stop? Albero is now saying on Monoblogue that Harris would have lost by larger margins had it not been for him. What a joke.

Anonymous said...

bwahahahaha!

What a fucking moron.

Anonymous said...

Off topic, but has anyone bothered reading the Helicopter post by the delmar dickhead?

There sure are a lot of mentally challenged individuals posting over there.

I wonder if dumbass has any idea what maintenance and fuel on a chopper would run. I don't, but I'll bet it's a healthy quantity of cash. Undoubtedly the "pilot" that recommended this has a clue if he's not a complete idiot.

It'd only be appropriate if they crashed in a shit pile at the WWTP.

Anonymous said...

Yea. Like he's gonna pony up for fuel for a helicopter. I think it's safe to say that he ditched his wireless card due to the cost. Otherwise, we'd still be seeing the Live from the GOB, Live from the Shower posts.

Anonymous said...

What is going to be you political position with Debbie Campbell and Jim Ireton? You know Joe is going to try to crawl up their ass, since they are both anti-Tilghman. I don't expect for them to kiss his ass, but they're not going to send him packing, either.

Anonymous said...

Tough spot those candidates are in. It is a very fine line. Everone knows that Joe is difficult to avoid. He's like a boil on your ass that keeps coming back. The candidates must distance themselves as much as they can without pissing Joe off. Harris' problem came from his using Joe and Harrison as his mouthpieces. The photo sessions at Sbynews headquarters were over the top. It just proved (to me) that Harris was as wrapped up in Joe as Joe was in Harris.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?