I posted a comment earlier today informing him that it was false and providing him with the snopes.com link for verification. So much for unbiased "news". He's such a boob.
Today the Lord Idiot posted pictures of his comment list. I looked at them and did a little math .....
"Joe, this post shows approx. 266 comments. you have only let through approx. 40 in that time frame. Question were the other 226 comments "anti Albero"? Secondly you stated only 1/10 of 1% of folks send in comments. That would mean you recived 266,000 hits on your site? Man your powerful. Assuming your anti Albero statements ratio, that means 85% or 226,100 people think your a fucking idiot.
6 comments:
Hey Joey:
You've been blogged -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32073093@N03/3000566353/
He'll say or do anything to further his personal agenda! Is anyone surprised?
I've left 4 comments at Joe's. None angry or bad toned and not one was allowed. Very telling!!
I posted a comment earlier today informing him that it was false and providing him with the snopes.com link for verification. So much for unbiased "news". He's such a boob.
Today the Lord Idiot posted pictures of his comment list. I looked at them and did a little math .....
"Joe, this post shows approx. 266 comments. you have only let through approx. 40 in that time frame. Question were the other 226 comments "anti Albero"?
Secondly you stated only 1/10 of 1% of folks send in comments. That would mean you recived 266,000 hits on your site? Man your powerful. Assuming your anti Albero statements ratio, that means 85% or 226,100 people think your a fucking idiot.
Facts? Sebaceous Puss and his Carbuncles posting facts? Are you kidding?
What kind of reefer did you seize your last bust, there Cuffy? Definitely not Thai Stick, that is for sure.
You should check that stuff for some contamination.
Post a Comment