Monday, November 17, 2008

To Grave Digger

Having dug back in past posts and the latest ones, I have come up with your profile.  You seem to be one of those "farmin" that you so hate.  You are on the inside of the Salisbury Fire Department and more then likely a disgruntled employee/ volunteer.  I'm not sure if something in your past or that of your fathers has made you so full of hatred.  I detect a slight jealousy of those that you attack in the department.  You never sound off on any other posts but those involving the fire department.  Your name points to a family in the department, but I believe this to be an attempt to cause them trouble and steer the heat away from you.  Speaking of heat, you probably haven't seen any heat in a fire in sometime, if at all.  Feel free to respond to my description of you if it is incorrect.  I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong, but fear no living being.  I have looked down the barrel of guns before and received my share of ass whippings, but in my retired years this computer investigating is much easier on my old body.  If anyone would like to add to this, please do and as long as no threats are made with the use of names, you may make suggestions of its identity.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good profile.

Anonymous said...

He needs a tummy tuck to go along with the gastric stapling.

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

I see you been blowing in fat boys ear again. So you say your a volunteer from 1, eh.

Anonymous said...

EF

Anonymous said...

I believe that you are correct!

Anonymous said...

This comment does not relate to this post directly but I feel the need to state it anyway, I was recently on Joe A's site and discovered one of his contributors, mardela, a little insight on this character, he collects money from the government for being "disabled" due to a back injury, however although he "can't" work he is a volunteer fireman that drives fire engines and lifts stretchers, sir this does not sound like any type of reliable/trustworthy individual

Anonymous said...

uhhhhhh, WTF are you guys on about?

For those of us just peeking in from time to time this place ain't offerin' much info or insight on the reason for these posts.

If it requires going to dickhead's blog post up a little something that would give those of us not wanting to bother going to it a little something to go on.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?