Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Construction in SFD
Some are saying station 2 is condemned and is moving North. Some rumor that station 1 is remodeling again! They are making the Annex building out back, that used to house maintenance and supply, and building a BIGGER and BETTER Day room then 16, just for the volunteers. I wonder if Grave Digger could give us the inside scoop on it all. He is a volunteer at one of those stations. How will you respond from home if you're living in the "play room"? My inside source is verifying the deed question on station 2 right now. I'll post the results when they respond.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Digger, looks like you might be digging your own grave. LOL!
And you have the nerve to say I am stooping to Joe's level by going on "rumors?"
You are not the only one with inside people, Doc. Actually it is true about station 1. No 2 is not going to the north end, that was poking fun at your friend Joe.
Post a Comment