Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Post to Chew on

Hope this doesn't happen to you, self-centered Joe! Oh by the way, didn't you plead guilty to tax invasion a few weeks ago and agreed to drop the charges on the Delmar Fire Dept volunteer?...you know, the case where your wife testified against you!...you following people around Delmar! 
You sound more guilty than anyone yet you are quick to pass judgement and condemn others! 
You will have to answer to higher being someday. Let's hope you are forgiven for your transgressions!

9:50 PM

Does he even believe there is anyone higher then him?

Note copied as written from other site.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few words in your post say it all about MR. ALBERO. He passes judgement on others and be-littles people all the time.I guess that makes him perfect. If that is the picture of perfect I want my money back. MR ALBERO should see a shrink.

Anonymous said...

Whoa!

Tax evasion? - not tax invasion :p

Jennifer testified against him?


WTF? Some details there my good man!

Inquirin' minds wanna know. Forgive me I've been away for a week or two and I'm trying to stay away from dickheads blog. Details details details!

C'mon I asked for some on the Grave Digger and Serious Threats posts and got no reply. Your posts are a bit cryptic and I ain't gonna trawl through dickheads blathering bile fest so give a few more details please!

Anonymous said...

tell us a little more about this "issue" in Delmar, we are very interested

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

The post came form Joey's site and did not come forth with more information. The Delmar deal was on the Delaware side so the court information is hard to come by. The tax deal was probably the perjury case. I would hoped the commenter stopped by and give us more details.
Grave Digger is a disgruntled Volunteer from Station 1 or 2 who drinks the Albero KoolAid. He trashes the administration and releases information that was not meant for the blog. He went on the attack of Howard and Jeremy for the Deer carcass Dump job at Albero's driveway.

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

Did they ever nail down the doe dumper?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info.

So as far as the "terrible thing" that happened at JoeBob's home, it was just a deer carcass that got dumped off there?

FFS, this happens all the time. Hunters that give other hunters a bad name kill a trophy buck and then dump the remains in remote areas. Instead of either eating the meat or giving it to someone (or a charity) who will they just find a place to dump it. IIRC Joe's "ranch" is remotely located isn't it?

Is this one of Joe's bouts of paranoia or was there a bit more like a "you're next" note pinned to the deer?

Anonymous said...

Lot's of reasons to believe Joeboys deer story is made up.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure that his story is made up. I believe he found a carcass and truly believed it was a message for him. That is called paranoia. Many psych patients suffer from it.

Anonymous said...

New collector road is nice. Well done Mayor!

Anonymous said...

Dead deer all over the shore are sending Joe messages. I'd suggest he fashion a nice hat out of some tinfoil to block the thought insertions.

Anonymous said...

Quote from Joe and my reply: "Because I happen to think ANY Teacher in a Christian School should be held to a higher standard because of all the GAY history with Priests" - OMG, you are an IDIOT!!! That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard!!

Anonymous said...

So Joe can't distinguish between pedophiles and homosexuals? What a morooooon!

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?