Mr.Gordy and company run quite a few gas stations in our community. His stores are kept very clean and contribute to the well being of our community. They employ many people and offer their products at a fair price. Mr Gordy also serves this community as a fire fighter; once again he contributes to our community. Mr.Albero on the other hand degrades people all day long on his blog. He is a negitive human being that contributes nothing to Salisbury. When will someone punch him in his nose? Rather then that punch I would just like to see him just go away. It also seems that anyone who he associates with eventually winds up being a target of his rage. Mr.Albero should see a shrink.
SBY staff must be gone for the holidays. For a media source that touts being the first with breaking news they haven't posted the wreck that killed one person and is believed to be caused by a MSP Trooper and ice. Other local accidents related to weather, the businesses caught selling alcohol to minors and the local soldier killed in Iraq. All certain to provooke comments and hits
Now, compare with today at 1 p.m. from a proclaimed member of the local media:
Gas $1.67 A Gallon? - Okay, newsworthy
Elks Golf Course Now Leased - newsworthy as well
I Am So Thankful Giving Thanks Around Thanksgiving HISTORICAL MOMENTS BY GEORGE CHEVALLIER This One Is For The Kids. Well, Maybe? - Commentary, opinion?
Movie Gallery Rumors - rumors, opinion
Austin Is Home Safe & Sound Thanks To YOU - public comment related to a service
Unwrap the Magic Of Broadway In Salisbury - public announcement
1P.M. Anon this "Buried trash has increased costs for the Westside Collector project" was covered by Joe a while back. Got to give him one point out of it.
I make it point to buy all of my gas at Mr. Gordy's stations now. I don't care if I have to go out of my way. Thanks to all of the FREE ADVERTISTING that Idiot Joe ALbero Provided. Go ahead and get into advertising Joe. It works. IN REVERSE!
Never cared where I bought gas getting near E see gas station pull in get gas. Not any more I don't know Mr. Gordy but I am one person with a six car family. There is only one place we by gas now Exxon 50& Isabella thanks for such a nice clean store Mr. Gordy.
9 comments:
Joey will go by Gordy's Mart tonight at midnight and snap a picture to prove he's right.
What's going on at Pro Maryland gazette? I can't get it?
Mr.Gordy and company run quite a few gas stations in our community. His stores are kept very clean and contribute to the well being of our community. They employ many people and offer their products at a fair price. Mr Gordy also serves this community as a fire fighter; once again he contributes to our community. Mr.Albero on the other hand degrades people all day long on his blog. He is a negitive human being that contributes nothing to Salisbury. When will someone punch him in his nose? Rather then that punch I would just like to see him just go away. It also seems that anyone who he associates with eventually winds up being a target of his rage. Mr.Albero should see a shrink.
SBY staff must be gone for the holidays. For a media source that touts being the first with breaking news they haven't posted the wreck that killed one person and is believed to be caused by a MSP Trooper and ice. Other local accidents related to weather, the businesses caught selling alcohol to minors and the local soldier killed in Iraq. All certain to provooke comments and hits
More that SBYnews hasn't posted, and definitely comment/hit worthy:
Possible Molotov cocktail in Allen Memorial parking lot
Collector road ribbon cutting
22nd annual Community Thanksgiving Day Dinner in Berlin (he helped raise 1/3 of the funds in an recent event, right?)
U.S. Mayors Climate Protection agreement
CitiFinancial robbed
SU administrator up for Wis. post
Pittsville Library to relocate
24 new homes planned for South Schumaker
Buried trash has increased costs for the Westside Collector project
Source of all these newsworthy items? Daily Times
Now, compare with today at 1 p.m. from a proclaimed member of the local media:
Gas $1.67 A Gallon? - Okay, newsworthy
Elks Golf Course Now Leased - newsworthy as well
I Am So Thankful
Giving Thanks Around Thanksgiving
HISTORICAL MOMENTS BY GEORGE CHEVALLIER
This One Is For The Kids. Well, Maybe? - Commentary, opinion?
Movie Gallery Rumors - rumors, opinion
Austin Is Home Safe & Sound Thanks To YOU - public comment related to a service
Unwrap the Magic Of Broadway In Salisbury - public announcement
Thanksgiving - commentary
Classified Ads - as stated
1P.M. Anon this "Buried trash has increased costs for the Westside Collector project" was covered by Joe a while back. Got to give him one point out of it.
I make it point to buy all of my gas at Mr. Gordy's stations now. I don't care if I have to go out of my way. Thanks to all of the FREE ADVERTISTING that Idiot Joe ALbero Provided. Go ahead and get into advertising Joe. It works. IN REVERSE!
Never cared where I bought gas getting near E see gas station pull in get gas. Not any more I don't know Mr. Gordy but I am one person with a six car family. There is only one place we by gas now Exxon 50& Isabella thanks for such a nice clean store Mr. Gordy.
Post a Comment