Monday, May 19, 2008
And Then There Were Two
Miller Brewing and Molson Coors Brewing are merging as the number 2 and 3 spots to one. Will it mean you will ride the Silver Bullet Train and argue Tastes Great, Less Filling? Will the Super Bowl commercials have a game with Coors Light vs. Bud Light with Miller Lite announcing? What could happen next? Soon we won't have anymore Beer Wars because they will all be one big happy family. Let us crack our choice cold one and brew about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Worry not my friend! America's oldest (and best, in my opinion) brewery, Yuengling, will still be there for all of your "cold one" needs!
I hope this means that Miller Light will now start to suck as bad as Coors Light.
God, thank you for Sam Adams!!
Miller Lite gets my vote...
Love me some Miller Lite
Well now. This really narrows my light beer drinking menu down.
Does everyone know that Miller Brewing Company is owned by the South African Breweries or SABMiller? So if Coors will be owned by them. Looks like I will only be drinking Michelob Light.
Damn foreigners!!!
Only invest in America. Anheuser-Busch, St Louis, MO.. Or your local micro-brew.
Did you know that a majority of American beer is light beer? I have always loved my imports. More body, more alcohol, more flavor, more everything. I was wondering why that was and came to learn that during prohibition they began watering downing beer to make it go further. When prohibition was over everyone had just developed a taste for the crappy watered down beer. So when you drink light American beer now you are actually drinking light light beer. That also explains why my father who drank The Beast during my entire childhood gets knocked on his butt from one Warsteiner or Smithwicks.
That's why I only drink distilled spirits.
I'd rather knock back a pint of Guiness.
Post a Comment