Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm Lost

Ok, I'm a little lost. I've read somewhere that people have been e-mailing messages to the Federal Reserve and complaining about Rod Flowers and his multi-housing deal on Camden Ave. A blogger suggested that the people send this message to them:

"Is it appropriate for a bank officer of SunTrust Bank -- in this case Rod Flowers, a vice president and branch manager in the mortgage division in Salisbury, MD -- to be involved in behaviors that damage neighborhoods zoned for single-family use. Take 1004 Camden Ave., Salisbury, MD 21801, and Captain Investments, for example, in which Mr. Flowers is a partner. Please investigate the propriety of these circumstances. Thank you."

Now, the blogger seems shocked to learn that people have been doing so and have been "garbling" the messages and have been suggesting some sort of illegal activity. AND NOW, he says that Mr. Flowers is a partner in Captain Investments III, but NOT Captain Investments, LLC which is the actual group involved in the Camden Ave. deal. Huh?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flowers threaten a lawsuit tiny? Nice back peddling there after whipping your 5 followers into a frenzy over nothing. I hope he crushes you.

Anonymous said...

I hope Rod Flowers was quick enough to make copies of the posts joeboy made. I hope Rod Flowers sues joboy's ass off.

What a coward he has turned out to be. Suppose even Joboy's lawyers have had enough of his BS?

Joe Friday said...

If he doesn't have copies, I may know someone who does.

Townie said...

I HAVE COPIES

TOWNIE

Joe Friday said...

I figured you would Townie. LOL.

Anonymous said...

This is a classic Joe Albero bad information, sloppy research screw up. First he revs the neighbors up to burn the evil investor monster, then it turns out there's no monster, or maybe it's the wrong monster, and... well he didn't exactly say to to send in letters and protest outside his place of work condemning him for property he doesn't even own - Oh but maybe some of his provocative posts could kinda, sorta make it look like he did... hmmm... better take down those posts.

He's backpedaling so hard right now the tires are about to fall off his little blog. He's a disgusting slug of a human being.

Anonymous said...

LOL...I imagine he will have a hard time finding a new lawyer now, since he apparently plans to blame one of THEM for the little signature miscue that got him arrested when he forgot what state he lives in.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm Lets see.

Blogger cast aspersions about local banker.
Blogger gets lackeys to do dirty work contacting Federal Reserve.
(notice, blogger did not admit to contacting them himself)
Fed. Res. Investigates, local banker resents aspersions, gets angry because this is detrimental to his livelihood.
Local banker traces complaints back to source. (dumb blogger)
Blogger receives letter from Bankers Lawyer.
Blogger makes half-assed attempt to cover up and apologize.

This may not be exactly as it happened but I’ll bet it’s closer to the truth then what the blogger is reporting.

Anonymous said...

anon 2:20

Why must you insult slugs like that?

LOL

Anonymous said...

That's classic Albero. He's an expert on practically anything and everything until his stupidity and hypocrisy hoists him up by his soiled underpants. Then he starts blubbering and crying that it's not his fault, and begins desperately looking for someone, anyone, he can point his stubby, accusing finger at to evade responsibility.

Albero was representing *himself* as the seller, and Don Richardson was representing the buyer at the real estate settlement where Joe got all creative about his state of residency. A settlement where the seller allows the buyer's atty to prepare the docs, and then just comes in to sign them is commonly done, and normally would not be an issue if the seller tells the truth, and doesn't try to get cute to evade taxes.

Based on the straighforward simplity of the tax document he signed (and lied on) Joe is going to have to cook up a whopper to lay this on Don Richardson's shoulders.

I'm dyslexic!
Me no reads the English!
I was distracted by Don's powerful cologne!
A commercial building's a kind of residence isn't it?

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?