Okay, I was reading down through assholes rag and found this.
NASA's Phoenix spacecraft has successfully landed near Mars.
Can someone tell me what is near Mars? I though that the only way it would be a successful landing is if the Phoenix Spacecraft had landed ON Mars. I guessed they missed it or Joe is a frigging idiot.
Salisbury News. It might not be right. But we brought it to you first.
I poked the delusional little girl with a stick . . . he clearly took offense . . .
I just couldn't help it . . . his "so off base as to be laughable" comparison of himself to Fernando Guerrero as a fellow "fighter" was just too much . . .
Anon 11:09 (Joe) I'm sorry but your post used family references that I said would not be used. To think it was your own family at that. The child in the picture is representing a future grandchild or great-grandchild hence the heavy white hair for you old man. Unless your dying your hair now to cover it up? Play nice Joe and keep the families out of it. You don't know who your playing with in this match and I too, carry an undefeated knock out record. LOL
6 comments:
LOL...nicely done. Now make "the other blogger" look less like the flaming homo that he is.
Good one!!!
Okay, I was reading down through assholes rag and found this.
NASA's Phoenix spacecraft has successfully landed near Mars.
Can someone tell me what is near Mars? I though that the only way it would be a successful landing is if the Phoenix Spacecraft had landed ON Mars. I guessed they missed it or Joe is a frigging idiot.
Salisbury News. It might not be right. But we brought it to you first.
Mike W.
From the other side.
I poked the delusional little girl with a stick . . . he clearly took offense . . .
I just couldn't help it . . . his "so off base as to be laughable" comparison of himself to Fernando Guerrero as a fellow "fighter" was just too much . . .
Anon 11:09 (Joe) I'm sorry but your post used family references that I said would not be used. To think it was your own family at that. The child in the picture is representing a future grandchild or great-grandchild hence the heavy white hair for you old man. Unless your dying your hair now to cover it up? Play nice Joe and keep the families out of it. You don't know who your playing with in this match and I too, carry an undefeated knock out record. LOL
Uh oh, did the Jihad Joe the Blackmailing Bastard Woman Beater try to threaten you, Cuff?
Post a Comment