Using my detective skills I learned from work, I asked a few questions and found it hard for Joe P to even commit said crime. First the building is locked 24/7 and you have to have a key to enter, of which Joe P does not. Second witnesses saw nothing on Monday night while picking up donated materials for their station and an EMT-B class was there to follow them. The missing brick was noticed on Tuesday.
So if he has 2 witnesses please let them come forward. Where are the little birdies?
Note: I examined the scene and noticed other bricks damaged near by from what looks like construction and removal of an old office in the same location.
12 comments:
This is a quote from Joe - "However, he is a public figure and it is my right to expose everything I possibly can about this man to inform my readers just who they're considering." This refers to comments about child support and failed marriages. Is Joe a public figure? Does the same apply to him? If these items disqualify someone from public office, should !!!PERJURY!!! disqualify someone from having an opinion that can be trusted? I think we can all agree that his actions speak to the type of person he is. WARPED is the nicest description I can think of.
I left this lovely ditty on his site and I am going to presume that he will not post it.
OMG everybody needs to grow up. Joe how can you or you let people point the finger at joe perdue without FACTS or a real name. That's what you bitch about all the time. "GIVE ME FACTS" Get a life people. And joe, i'm copying this and posting at "another" site so do what you want with it!
Fact, arrested for perjury, fact lives in deleware, Fact throw rocks iving in glass house and it will come back on you. Brick cost, $1.00 seeing Joe A. crash and burn, Priceless!
The city wants to give the firehouse away, and he is worried someone might steal it, lmao!
Why is everyone forgetting what Alblowrow is doing. Man, you can do so much good if everyone worked together, what a waste to have a bully in the sand box. JA, grow up.
By the way, I use to work there, I am going to go see if I can take one of those bricks when I get a chance, see if you can catch me.
I was there that Night helping the boys pick up their donation from our surplus and it was there.
Joe said "You might not think so IF it had happened to YOUR home. Oh, I guess you'd let someone do that to your home, right? I think NOT!" regarding the theft of the brick. I say you might not think PERJURY is a big deal, but it happened in our MARYLAND! and no, we won't let someone do that here!!!
A Turd by any other name is still a, stinking foul smelling turd. I do not know how anyone who is near him, blogs with him, posts on his blog, lives with him, or is around him cannot also smell like a turd.
Amazaing. How is this not slander in the purest form of the word???
Tiny Testiclesbero throws this shit out like it's fact.
What is fact is this: JOE ALBERO COMMITTMED PERJURY.
Proof that Tiny is a LIAR. You reading this Albero. You've got issues dude. You're mental. Get a friggin life loser
Question:
If someone were to have a brick shoved up his ass (during the course of a good ass beating) while at the BK on North Rt. 13, how long would it take a fire company crew to respond and transport the ass-stuffed victim to PRMC? (in order to have said brick removed)
Would the ownership of the brick transfer to the turd who received it, or would the brick have to be returned to Sta. 16?
What you forget, Hadley, is that said hypothetical victim has claimed on numerous occasions that he would not be caught dead at PRMC.
So you need to calculate your time to your choice of AGH, McCready, Dorchester General, Easton Memorial, or Nanticoke Memorial. I guess you would throw in Beebee, too.
Ballz here.
Hadley, If I'm the one doing the stuffing, you won't have to worry about the FD responding. A Short FH call will be all that is needed. ETA from Delmar: approximately 10 minutes. Could be longer, if he ever shows at lunchtime, traffic is a little thick then.
Come on Joeboy. Come and git it. Lunch is on me.
I have it from a good source that the missing brick has been returned.
Actually Tomcat I forgot to mention that it was back the Day he posted about. It was found behind the bathroom door just around the corner. I wanted to sweat anymore stories out of it if I could.
Post a Comment