Poor Joe his back must really hurt carrying all that weight on his shoulders. As he says,
"People are asking you to unite. Stop leaving all of this on our shoulders, get involved."
Is he compensating for his lightness in his __________?
Everything I wanted to say but couldn't
5 comments:
"Poor Joe his back must really hurt carrying all that wait on his shoulders."
Gotta ask, just how much does that "wait" weigh
thats weight not wait.
I need to stop typing and talking on the phone. It messes me up at work on my reports, too.
Maybe people don't "unite" because they see Joe for what he is. A man who is unpredictable, vengeful, spiteful, unworthy, uneducated, lacking common decency and compassion, and really should be dismissed. 3% of what he does is positive and that is only a matter of opinion. 97% is tied to an agenda he has that only makes sense to him.
Cuff-n-stuff
Do your have a set of those link cuffs?
I bought a pair right out of the academy-a LONG time ago.
Only had to use them a few time on some "tough guys".
For pussy-bloggers from DE I only had to use a pair of "lightwait" aluminum cuffers, or in lieu thereof a piece of pink ribbon.
Post a Comment