Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Leaking Information

First he releases a post about a gentleman committing suicide with out proof and probably before all the family was contacted.  I guess he wanted to see how influential his blog was by how fast it got to the family.  Then he allows comments about.  No morals, respect, and class.  Then he is sworn to privileged information on the SEALED GRAND JURY INDITEMENT.  WHO IS THE LEAK?  IS IT RUARK, LEWIS, OR SOMEONE ELSE ON THE INSIDE.  I would not trust any information to anyone affiliated with the States Attorneys office in Wicomico or the Sheriff's office.  Someone has been compromised and is a mole for the Turd.  My info goes to Annapolis and Dover or maybe even DC from here on out.  Joe you crossed to many lines today to turn back now.  Enjoy the misery because it loves company like you.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

someday, somebody, somehow will have enough of this idiot.
then we will read about him. I really, really, really feel sorry for him. What a waste of life.
JoeBoy, When you read this... I know you live in turmoil, my question is why? Don't you know one of the laws of nature is that if you treat people like you do, you should expect and deserve to be treated the same? Come on you say your a smart guy. Pushing your thoughts and ideas IS an admirable thing. HOWEVER the way you do it without respect for anything or anybody puts you at the bottom of the list. Did Ronald Reagan accomplish things? YES. How did he do it? Thats what you have to figure out. You polarize yourself. It's all Joe or go. Wow, do I feel sorry for you.

Anonymous said...

If I were Joe Albero, this is what I would do. Grow another set of eyes in the back of my head, because sooner, rather than later, I'm gonna be needing that extra pair of eyeballs.

Anonymous said...

I really didn't think he had anything to do with the blogs, but I wasn't sure about her really giving in. Now I know though. He was at a ball game and she was at the high school. I know because I had the same dilemma with my children. Unless there is such a thing as automated posting and comment publishing, she isn't doing Off the Cuff anymore and he hasn't joined her. What else do they supposedly have?

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

Sorry Anon 11:02pm I had to reject because you mentioned Joe's other half and described her back half. I am a person of my word and said I would not post comments about his family even if he has not followed. What were we to expect of him? Maybe Bully Buster has a pick to post for you on the Pro Maryland site. Sorry again.

Anonymous said...

BREAKING NEWS.
Jihadist Joe Albero's link has been removed from "Andy Harris for Congress" website!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

Public figures tend to "ignore" problematic people in hopes they will go away. At this point, however, Joe is accusing the Wicomico County State's Attorneys Office with misconduct(leaking information from a sealed indictment). It is time for Ruark to step up and explain to the taxpayers that he is suppose to represent, not some idiot who doesn't even live in the State, let alone the County. If Ruark doesn't, then I think an investigation from the AG's office is in order.

Anonymous said...

I think the "privilaged" information is simply in joeys mind.
it makes the littleman feel big trying to convince everyone he is in the know.
what a freaking loser. 5th grade mentality at its best

Anonymous said...

Hell, an investigation is in order if for no other reason than the hanky panky that old DR has been involved in. He definitely has not upheld the honor of the office! What else is hiding under his desk?.....JOEY??????

Anonymous said...

"Neighbors Can Be A Real Biotch!" That is the headline of a post on another blog. I would rather my neighbor hang a sign up than place my husband's picture on the internet as a way to intimidate! Can you imagine having the owner of this other blog as a neighbor or friend (or even just meeting him in passing)? Threaten him by being better than him at anything or more liked, etc, etc, etc, and he would turn on you so quick. Personality disorders are the biotch!!!!

dan said...

Really, who the hell cares about the problems you and the other blogger have other than the two of you? Why hash this out publically and make both your blogs unreadable? Casual readers do not care about your pissing match with each other.

There are plenty of things to blog about in the world that might interest peole. While car wrecks and punching matches are a great ratings getter, they do nothing to promote any sort of discourse or serve any purpose other than for the blogger to vent and complain without ever actually doing anything.

Act like adults.

(I told Joe this too.)

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

Dan,
I'm sorry but Straight Shooter does not run this blog anymore. When Joe stops pretending to me the BIG NEWS SOURCE for Salisbury/Delmarva and stops the personal attacks on all while pretending to be a news source I'll back off of him. You take the fight to where it is being fought and his choice is the internet. Researching he seems to have a past of being run out of towns because of his actions and words.

dan said...

I know Shooter does not do this anymore. The whole affair is stupid, either way to everyone else who is not involved. If the blogs are simply going to be an, "I think he smells," "oh yeah, I think he smells too," back-and-forth, then it is really pointless, don't you think?

Either way, the two sides sitting on their respective butts and typing away furiously has not brounght about resolution yet. Why keep it up?

Anonymous said...

Dan,
The whole point is that it isn't just you smell worse than me. Joe has attempted (successfully in some cases) to ruin lives and reputations. If he just harmlessly through insults around...no big deal. But, he means to do damage and he does it because of personal vendettas. He is not a force for positive change. He is a negative force that should be confronted. If you don't believe me, cross him. When your wife's picture shows up in a post on his blog, you'll understand.

Anonymous said...

What other towns has he been run out of? Is that true?

Anonymous said...

Crofton and Davidsonville in AACo

Anonymous said...

Dan, when you left the same comment on Joe's blog, do he post it? If he did, did he debate reasonably with you about it?

My guess would be no to both.

Anonymous said...

Oh Danny Boy:

Think John Robinson, Jannace, the turd's attacks on the Mayor and Alessi--the FIRST attacks that were all about his wife's law suit, not the attacks about budgets and other legit. political items.

Think about the ugly nasty things he has poste about Sahnnie Shields PERSONALLY.

Think about the disgusting things he has posted about firefighters.

Off The Cuff, et.al. are fighting the good fight to set the records straight and hold Joe accountable for his lies.

Anonymous said...

Dan... we're waiting.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?