Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Apology, Kinda, Sorta

Well, I gotta hand it to the "other blogger". He has posted a letter from HIS latest RUMOR victim which lets that blogger know (in a much nicer way than I would have), that the RUMOR was just that. Since that blogger had the nerve to post that "possibly false" statement, he should have had the nerve to call him and ask him before putting it in print. But...oh yeah...it's just an opinionated blog...or rumor mill..whichever.

To go even further, the victim thanks him for his kind words. I guess he meant the words that said "I hope it's not true". Hmmm.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe better set his GPS to send a warning noise whenever Tom Ruark is less than 100 feet behind him.

Anonymous said...

Did you catch Joe's ignorance about Jim CAINE (not "Kane")?

Joe Friday said...

No, but I should have. Damn, I'm slipping. LOL

Anonymous said...

Easy solution...PICK UP THE GD PHONE AND CALL THE MAN BEFORE YOU TRASH HIM!

This is absolutely typical of the Sussex Skunk. He doesn't have the balls to call and confront anyone, because then he'd have to print the truth of face yet another lawsuit.

But little joey's a BIG MAN (at least in his own twisted world) when he can hide behind that keyboard or shower curtain from the truth of those nasty firefighters.

Pussy! You really do need that Burger King lunch more than ever. And God I hope someone force feeds that to your fat ass sooner than later!

You're an asshole shorty. World class asshole.

Anonymous said...

I think I can just imagine Joe writing that so called apoligy.

He probably looked like that Major from the movie Dances With Wolves that wrote the orders for Lieutenant Dunbar to be stationed on the western frontier. He was just spitting that bad taste out of his mouth as he was writing it.

Then he eats a bullet.

Joe probably felt the same way afterwards.

Joe Friday said...

Actually, if you'll notice, those three simple, yet meaningful (well, sometimes anyway) words were never written. I sure he feels as if he has nothing to be sorry for. After all, he didn't start (or did, he?) the rumor. He only fulfilled his civic duty by letting everyone know that there was such a rumor. I guess maybe we should all lighten up on "the other blogger", huh?

Anonymous said...

Nah....

Anonymous said...

Did anyone expect the Turd to stop stinking?

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?