Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh My!

Don't look now, but the other blogger has removed his RUMOR post, but left the comment from the victim in place. Now it will appear to new readers that the "victim" just wanted to set the record straight about random rumors, and not as a reply to the person who assisted in spreading that rumor to begin with. Somehow, my intuition told me that would happen, so I do have a screenshot should anyone need it.

11 comments:

gullninetytwo said...

Shooter,

The post can still be viewed at blognet as well...

http://www.blognetnews.com/maryland/feed.php?channel=54

So much for covering his tracks!

Anonymous said...

let me ask you this question is your money that good?
will it buy you forgiveness? do you think that it should?

you may say i am young, you might say i'm unlearned
there is one thing I know though i'm younger than you
even jesus would not forgive the things that you do

one day you'll die, if your death does come soon
i'll follow your casket through the pale afternoon
i'll watch while you are lowered into your death bed
and i will stand over your casket until i am sure you are dead

Joe Friday said...

anon1141,
Wow. Since I ain't got a pit to piss in, I'm pretty sure I ain't got enough to pay for forgiveness. Oh, but wait... MY GOD doesn't charge for it. Further, I'm not sure that I'm doing any more here to pray about, than we all should pray for anyway. How bout the part of, "I'll stand over your casket until I'm sure that you are dead". Baby...you better drop to your knees now and do some heavy duty praying. That's one thing I'VE never done here; wish for the death of anyone. FREAK!!

Anonymous said...

its not a wish it is a fact of life

ashes to ashes dust to dust

Joe Friday said...

Well then! Since you put it that way, I hope you're around to see it too. FREAK!!

o w grant said...

Geez, Shooter, you sure touched a nerve. Sounds like retaliation from somebody...short.

WITH NO WXCEPTIONS, every time I hear this "God is going to get you" crap, its from a party who has just suffered a major defeat.

They lash out in an attempt at one upsmanship, by decalring that God loves them more than you, and of course, is on their side.

Its a sure sign that this poor bastard.. um..whoever they are, has nothing more to throw at you. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Anon 11:41,
Dude get off the mushrooms.... Wow you are one creepy fellow. Are you off your meds again?

Mike W.

Anonymous said...

So...let me get this right. Rumor has it that the "other blogger" is doing/dealing drugs? (Mushrooms to be exact) I thought he never even drank casually, but if it is a rumor, maybe you should post it and see what happens.

Joe Friday said...

Anon114,
I believe the comment above was directed at the weirdo who is gonna watch over my casket when I die to see if I'm dead. (THE FREAK!!) I do NOT believe that comment was made by the other blogger. But, if you like, we can say this: "RUMOR has it that a FREAK who wants to watch my grave to make sure I don't climb back out, is POSSIBLY under the influence of physcadelic mushrooms." Wonder if they'll sue me?

o w grant said...

My guess is that this is the handiwork of Mrs. Freak, or the Freak-in-law. We all know that the Freak himself can't put two words together to form a complete thought unless he gets help with the big words.

Anonymous said...

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/271925 Even his readers can't have an original thought.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?