skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Off The Cuff
Everything I wanted to say but couldn't
Friday, May 16, 2008
Question of the Day?
Some one asked about this.
Has anyone given up Additives?
My answer is yes! I grow my own meat and veggies! I only eat the purest of foods.
1 comment:
TomCat
said...
Hell no, I'm not giving up my steriods.
May 16, 2008 at 8:44 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?
How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?
If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?
Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil
Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?
Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?
Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?
Pro-Maryland Gazette
Pro-Maryland Gazette
The Good
A Class Act
Gunpowder Chronicle
Manyblessings46
Monoblogue
Salisbury Grinch
Salisbury Soapbox
The No BS Zone
Two Sentz
Veggieland
Worcester Right
www.electbobcaldwell.com
The Bad
Salisbury News
The Innocent
Monoblogue
The Byrd's Nest
Oceanshaman
Hot Spots
Fire in the Hole Photography
Blog Archive
►
2009
(25)
►
September
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(17)
▼
2008
(772)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(22)
▼
May
(40)
Just another crime to mark on the prison wall
Status of Company
Just Paying your own Taxes
Leaking Information
Now Anheuser-Busch Could Be Chugged
Remember When
Nice Parking Job!
Who Needs Friends
I told you so, NOT!
Question for today
The Whole City on his shoulders
Looks like Joe wants to Pick on Mike
Give Me A Break!
Define Scumbag
Question: Is the new fire station leased (not bond...
And Then There Were Two
Perp Walks
Collective Bargaining
Another Question
Question of the Day?
Teachers Then and Now
Trailer Fires
Joe Cries Thief with No Proof
Under New Management
Exclusive?
Oh My!
Apology, Kinda, Sorta
Oh Yeah!
The Leaf
A Changing Day
Fog Delay
Will The REAL Photographer Please Stand Up
Answers to Recent Questions
I'm Lost
Try Again?
Question of the Day...LOL
Oops! Busted!
More on Pocomoke
The New Leaf
More Numbers
►
April
(94)
►
March
(190)
►
February
(154)
►
January
(182)
►
2007
(199)
►
December
(181)
►
November
(18)
1 comment:
Hell no, I'm not giving up my steriods.
Post a Comment