Friday, May 16, 2008

Another Question

How many times did you relapse coming to grips with your addition?

Frankly, my math skills suck.  Addition was difficult enough.  Algebra REALLY put me over the edge.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is some stupid shit.

Anonymous said...

I was additcted to hanging around the park & rides, but the Prairie Dog Blogger cured me of that.

I was addicted to Whoppers (no, no THAT kind)-- the kind at BK, but J.A.L. BALLZ has cured me of that.

Signed.
He who is married to She That Has Rapunzel-like hair.

Anonymous said...

...........when is Shooter coming back?.....

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO,
I even tried to tell him to learn to spell.
He posted the comment and didn't fix is errors.
WAI
(what an idiot)

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

Would the 8:15 anon who will not be published but message saved for evidence please e-mail me at cuffnstuff@bigstring.com. And no I'm not Shooter nor has she access to this site any longer. Your playing with someone MUCH BIGGER and with more DIRT then you want exposed. I'll be waiting JOE!
By the way your IP is 71.200.127.155, GOTCHA!

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

I'm still waiting for a response Big ANON 8:15. Where is your empty threat? Been looking for it. You really don't want to go thru with it. I have your number.

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

I see you stopped by at 1:58. So what are you waiting for?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like wussy boy is writing checks again his ass can't cash. He likes to talk his trash but isn't man enough to dine out with me at BK North.

Jooooeeeeeeeeeey. Come get your lunch. Afterwards, you can head over to the Park-N-Play so your friends can lick your wounds.

Respectfully & Whereas:

J.A.L. Ballz

Anonymous said...

Cuffy...fill us in! Sounds like Joeboy is throwing around his threats again.

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

Joe where are you, I see you peaking just then.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?