Thursday, May 29, 2008

Status of Company

http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/UCC-Charter/DisplayEntity_b.aspx?EntityID=D02685949&EntityName=ILLUMINATION+TECHNOLOGY+INC
Forfeited
For a Maryland entity, its existence has been ended by the State for some delinquency. For a non-Maryland entity it means its authority to do business and legal presence here has been terminated. For a trade name it means the filing has lapsed after 5 years and not been renewed.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now he really has to answer to this one. I wonder what his line of crap will be about this.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if this post is the reason he removed the two story's about Shooter from his blog.

Anonymous said...

People have been posting about this for a couple years now, Joe just ignores it and doesn't respond. Or he says it's a lie.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I see Albero removed the post about JR and Karen. I hope they have him between a rock and a hard spot.

You know, I dont wish bad things on people, but... Man I really hope Albero has his coming to him.

Shooter kept her posts on point and offered the entire story about the "not even half truths" that Albero is putting on his blog.

Cuff-N-Stuff you keep the screws turned to this ass. And Albero, you can go to hell.

Mike W.

Anonymous said...

He'll just throw up another picture accompanied with nasty anon comments about straight shooter.
The man is a pig.

Anonymous said...

Someone ought to incorporate that name asap and then shoot it.

Anonymous said...

Didn't Joe mention he was still doing this business and had to do a rush order on Easter and his Birthday? Maybe I was imaging things but he does make an 84% profit on those condoms!

Anonymous said...

"Laws are just horrendous sometimes." - That's the title of a post on another site...

It's just too easy.

They list a couple of laws that they find horrendous, but perjury, black-mail, assault, tax evasion, and trespassing were left off of the list.

Anonymous said...

"Thank you for your honesty and integrity" - Sorry, but another quote from another site. Am not aware of another definition of perjury?

Anonymous said...

He can take down posts all he wants. When they go up in the first place, I copy them to my HUGE hard-drive for future references.

Anonymous said...

who is and Who is not paying their far share of taxes. Maybe is Straight shooter was lieing like Joe is she wouldn't be in tax debt either.

8 acre farm
10 car garage
barn and stables.
All less than 10 years old and it's only worth $62,000?

SussexCounty, Delaware
Treasury Division
P.O. Box 429, Georgetown, DE 19947-0429
(302) 855-7760
Tax Summary

Detailed property Information for : 5-32 18.00 8.00
Owners Name(s): District - Map - Parcel
ALBERO JOSEPH 5-32 18.00 8.00

Billing Address: Addtional Owners:
ALBERO JOSEPH 34520 MAIN ST PITTSVILLE , MD 21850

Property Description: Deed Book Information:
NE/RT 509 90'S/RT 54 Deed Book : 3078Deed Page: 236

School District:
Delmar School District

Property Appraised Value Information:
Land Appraised Value:Improvement(s) Appraised Value:Total Appraised Value: $2,800.00$59,200.00$62,000.00


Other Property Information:
Land Use: Farm w/Homesite
Town:
Fire Districts: Delmar Fire Distrtict

Anonymous said...

"I am so sick of all the hypocrites out there. Yes I understand all organizations are suffering for membership because of people like __________. Everyone is scared to crap sideways for fear of being sued! What a society we are creating for the next generation." - Quote from another site. The post was referring to an anonymous commenter, but I can think of a name to substitute. A person who has over 60 cases listed in the case files!! Can anyone guess?? By the way...how does one crap sideways???!!! Classy, very classy.

Anonymous said...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Posts, Comments & Blognetnews

If you're reading this on Blognetnews, save sbynews.com to your favorites because you may not see us here much longer.

Taken from an old post off another site. Wouldn't it be nice if he would follow through once in awhile?

Anonymous said...

Heard the turd went to the hospital. Any word on his status? lots of pain? Not that i would wish that on anyone!

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

Sorry for the delays folks. Took a trip with the grandkids to the Beach and just got back. The anon post on Jen's trial, I could not post because I am a man of word and will not allow any family to be posted on unless it is proven that they are participating in posting. Then its open season. I need proof beyond reasonable doubt for this one.

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

Hope we didn't cause his trip to the hospital? He'll want us to pay for it. But hope he's okay, don't want to kick a downed man. That's called excessive force. LOL

Anonymous said...

I take it you did not see the picture of her taking pictures of everyone outside the jail when Joe was leaving.
She's up to her neck in this.
What I gave you is just the facts. Not inuendo like he posts about shooter.

Anonymous said...

Cuff-n-stuff - you show a lot of class not kicking him when he is down. Shows how the "anti-alberos" are concerned about issues of morality and justice, not just picking on a target. I do hope joe is OK. I also hope he stops with the personal attacks, perjury, tax evasion, beating on women, etc, etc, etc.

Anonymous said...

Joe hasn't posted since 10:00 am. Salisbury hasn't slipped into the sea. Miracle. But, i bet Barrie used the occasion to sneak out and spill toxic waste into the river, give every one of her friends contracts with the city and nail handholds to the water tank for everyone to climb.

Anonymous said...

Comegeys has probably been parked in 10 or 12 different handicap spots!

Firemen are speeding everywhere, and using their equpment to stop and get food. I bet they have spent another 10 Million bucks since 10 AM.

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

Hadley,
What is your point of this comment in relation to this post?

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

Anon 4:31
Sorry I delayed publishing this comment. Here is my argument on why she needs to be left out of the attacks. We can not prove her posting comments about us or others that are in an attack form. Yes she was taking pictures as she was told to by her husband I'm sure. You have to CYA when your close to him. And again I Shooter had promised to keep his family out of it and I promised her to carry it on. Email me and argue it there and if you can prove it with out a doubt then we will re-look at it.

Anonymous said...

Cuff,
It's your blog, you don't need to defend your position to me. But I don't think any political endeavour was won by bringing a pee shooter to a fight with a man lobbing gernades.
Blog on!

Anonymous said...

Cuff

Thre is a post just above mine as follows:
Joe hasn't posted since 10:00 am. Salisbury hasn't slipped into the sea. Miracle. But, i bet Barrie used the occasion to sneak out and spill toxic waste into the river, give every one of her friends contracts with the city and nail handholds to the water tank for everyone to climb.

I took the above post as satire that if her main detractor was "laid up" or out sick, that the mayor was using the opportunity to bad while her detrator(s) cuold nto "catch" her. Along those lines I chose to list, tongue in cheek, some other things that might happen if the Detractor-In-Chief were unable to stalk.

Cuff-n-Stuff said...

Anon 9:45am,
I don't use pea shooters, I prefer K-9. I let my dogs loose a while back and their on his trail and just can't wait to bite. God created man to rule over the animals and why should I disobey Him and not use what He gave us?

Anonymous said...

Hadley,

I believe you are still working under the impression that anything Joe does that may appear to be good, (which, in fact, is a personal vendetta, not a striving for positive change in the community)overshadows the negative, destructive nature of his "crusade". NOTHING that he does should be applauded by anyone. Period. Even his posts about fund raisers are done so that he might be perceived as having a genuine interest in whatever group is highlighted, but it is done just to pat himself on the back at some other time.

Anonymous said...

Anon June 2, 2008 2:14 PM

My post(s) are just not clear.

They were poor attempt at a satirical jab at the Turd.

Make no mistake, if he found a cure for Cancer, I would not give him credit, or applaud him.
Why? Becasue of all of the harm he has done, and continues to do.

TomCat said...

Hadley, I got it!

Anonymous said...

Tomcat
Thanks.

I was beginning to wonder. I figured I would have to cancel my appearance on Leno and SNL. LOL

Joe Friday said...

I got it too. After all, I am the queen of sarcasm. LOL

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?