Unless he is in law enforcement it requires 3-5 business days for New Jersey to issue the information to a legitimate request. Either Joe lied to New Jersey or someone in the local law enforcement could have caused themselves a job.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Just another crime to mark on the prison wall
Now being a law man way back, I found it odd that Joe ran a New Jersey Tag and got private information on who owned the vehicle. Yes, Mr. Wade may be driving illegally but Joe obtained the information about the vehicle illegally. Momma always says two wrongs don't make a right. Maybe we all should read this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
Were it me, I would go to my local cops and ask them to do an "off-line" search for my D/L and my tag, requesting info on any NLETS requests for Driver and Veh info.
This would tell the fellow just which officer had requested the info.
Now there are some paid internet search companies that have data banks full of info on you. I have used them on a one-time basis and they do a pretty good job. Some agencies have an unlimited subscription which gives them a TON of info that is not available via the NLETS
I find it interesting that a former law enforcement officer would take objection to someone using information obtained via the internet to expose a potential liar seeking public office. No matter what your beef is with Albero, does it justify supporting the potential for further corruption in local government?
If he's wrong ok. If he's right, why not give credit where it's due?
Who said he used the internet? Do you know more then we do?
It seems that Granddad is Joe's investigator on this man and he has now tried to contact the owner of the vehicle and the inspection sticker. I thought he retired from the Sheriff office? Should the other people who own the car and sticker be named in this discussion or does it violate the DPPA? If Granddad has legitimate investigative powers still as a private, then should he not have turned this information over to the authorities and let them handle it? Is it his place to call these people? What if they were involved in this deal knowingly, could this give them an out with the authorities? As momma says two wrongs don't make it right and I know Granddad knows it and the answers to my questions with his experience. I will wait and let him respond and clear the air.
This doesn't make what they're doing right, but John Wade is a really huge POS. The Turd's post is really spot on about this guy. If I had to bet, I would say someone (Frank White) either did the work himself online or paid the Turd and Grandad to do it. And while we're speaking of POS's, there's that name. Frank White. Another one of Turd's DUI buddies. That post is nothing more than a smear campaign by one POS to discredit another POS. Gotta love those politicos!
I don't believe grand dad for one second. Either prove where you found the information on the internet, or it sounds to me like he called up one of his old friends and they ran the tags.
Don't get me wrong folks, I don't support Mr Wade's campaign, but I don't support how some information was obtained and used. His campaign smells from the get go. In all the true candidates Mr Muir is the best person for the job in my opinion. I think joe felt a kindred to Mr Wade in his cause for his wife since he reached out to interview him for more and it turned corners and probably blind sided Mr Wade.
Here is his answer.
grand dad said...
Let me be absolutely clear. Everything I've commented about this post has been located on the internet. All available to everyone....just a key stroke away. Everything is posed in the form of a question due to the fact that anything connecting the two items in question (the reg. plate and the inspection sticker), with the exception of the car on which they're being displayed, is based on the names of the people reported to be their registered owners. Through the process of elimination and the very close proximity of the geographical location of the residences of the reported owners one can easily reach and exceed the threshold of "mere suspicion" that the people I tried to contact are the owners of the aforementioned items. Is it possible that they are not? Absolutely. That was the reason for the phone calls.....to eliminate that possibility or to confirm it as fact. All of this from information obtained in the public domain - without the use of official MVA/DMV records. Incidentally, this eliminates the possibility of my violating Federal DPPA. There is also ample information on someone named John Wade from that part of the state which may indicate a criminal histroy. I don't know if it's the same guy as the one in Princess Anne but that can be narrowed down with a DOB.....that's why the nature of it hasn't been mentioned in my comments. Again, all available on the internet.
I'm not a private investigator. Anyone can find this information if they know where to look. I took the time because it appears to me that this guy is somewhat less than honest. Don't we have enough dishonest politicians in this area? If this guy is dishonest, I think the voters in Princess Anne have the right to know BEFORE they cast their vote on Tuesday. If he's not dishonest, they have a right to know that too. I haven't made any statements that are defaming as all of my comments were questions rather than statements being portrayed as matters of fact. If this guy is running for public office, he should be under public scrutiny. Moreover, he should have answered the questions posed by Joe if he truly wants transparency in Govt. Other than that....he's no more that another Louise Smith.
I hope this put some questions to rest which were asked on another blog. I would answer the questions there but, as I explained previously, I not into that back and forth banter about who is right or wrong. I think that blogs are an important form of communication that have incredible potential. I will contribute to that whenever I have the time.
Thanks
8:24 AM
I don't believe his answer as far as I can throw is FAT asshole friend.
I agree. If that is the case, then he should post the sites where he found the information.
Grand Dad is as much of dishonest little ass clown has his tea-bagging hero, Jihad Joe.
As much as I despise that little sack of human excrement, He's on this phoney like stink on a monkey.
Well, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
But don't kid yourself -- he is being fed this information. The Blackmailing Bastard isn't smart enough to a) no perjure himself, b) pay his water bill, and c) pay his county taxes.
How can he dig this up on his own?
Over on the turds site, Art Goetz says people who don't register thier vehicles properly should go to jail. I agree. I then asked what the difference between Mr. Wade & the turd was. The turd lives in Delaware & has his vehicles registered in Maryland.
Of course, this question never got posted.
The answer is he DIDN'T find this out on his own. I'm pretty certain that another fat, ex-con, cigar smoking phony (DUI FRANK WHITE) turned Wade into Albero and his minions.
Whatcha think Gunpowder? Sound like a bingo?
I have three comments:
1) Jihad Joe was most certainly not at the helm of this ship. The information was too thorough, too well researched, and too detailed. Jihad Joe is effective only at slander.
2) Not all cigar smokers are bad. Don't tar me with that brush, sir. LOL.
3) I don't think someone who fails to properly register their vehicle should go to jail. That is a little extreme-- and a whole lot stupid. However, I think it would be appropriate for there to be a blacklist, forbidding a person from titling OR registering a vehicle, not to mention, securing a drivers' license.
Can someone explain to me what this sentence means? I found it on a posting on the Turd's blog in the story about Jermaine Wright.
"Mr. Wright is out on parole and will not be released until his trial."
I'm not a criminal, so I'm not as familiar with these things as Joey would be.
How can someone be out on parole, while simultaneously not being released until their trial?
He's curently out on parole on a previous conviction. The new charge is one which would forbid a persons release on bond if currently on parole on a previous conviction.
GP: I referred to him as a "cigar smoking PHONY". You sir are quite REAL! I've been known to smoke a stogey on occasions myself. Good ones. Certainly not a Phillie or El Producto! LOL!
He's NOT being held without bail; his bail is $20,000. And there's no such thing as being forbiddden to get bail.....
anon,
It's a good thing. I can think of a number of people who think Jihad Joe the Blackmailing Bastard from Blower Delaware should be "forbidden" to get bail.
with the way Frank White swings, Jo can have his hotdogs in the park too. They can be frankfooter buddies. Franks hots dogs and Jo's buns. Sound like a match in heaven.
Summer Classes For Men:
How to commit perjury and still have people believe what you say.
How to stalk. (you will need to supply your own camera)
How to find a wife who likes porn.
ANY MORE?
Sorry.....should have elaborated. The commissioner is forbidden to set bond for certain offenses if a person is on parole. The judge can set it during the bond review.
The best thing to do with JOE is IGNORE him. Iit has worked for me and to tell the honest truth, life with out JOE or reading his blog is much better.
You can not defend your self to a perjurist and you should not have to.
But I do enjoy reading your blogs. Why anyone would trust him or believe him is unbelievable? I think he has proven himself to be not worthy of trust or even forgiveness.
Post a Comment