
Does anyone know who's bike this is? Maybe they'll get in trouble for it, like Joe got that young man from OCFD for allegedly speeding and running lights. But we all proved Joe was just as bad to get there as fast as he did. Maybe Chiefy sees it on his camera and will have it impounded.
18 comments:
Good Photo!!! Seems there is a double standard in the Albero portion of down-town.
I think someone should call the PD and have it ticketed and/or towed for obstructing a sidewalk.
Send a copy to Salisbury Police.
Looks like it could be Joe's bike
Image here of Joe on his bike
If it is his bike, then why does it have MD tags on it??? Sounds like something both the MD & DE DMV's would like to know about.
Hey Joe,
Sorry I missed you at 9:41 to 47. How you like that bike photo someone sent me? Nice ride and I like the holder for the cane. May be the Daily Times was looking at it, too. They were by before you. Guys you can feel free to use any of it, just refer back to the site.
Thanks and you call comeback now, you hear!
When I looked closely at the tag after I blew it up, it was a Maryland handicap tag. What happened to Joe, was it a park and ride injury?
Yeah..He's handicapped alright. Albero really knows how to work the system. I swear to heaven if I see that bike in a handicap space. It will be laying on its side. Don't even try to make everyone believe you need handicap tags.
Joe Albero...You are the scum of the earth.
Oh yeah...that picture of you on the bike confirms it. You are a FAG!!
Yea, that picture of him on a bike proves he's a faggot POSER!
I just noticed the door to the building was open, has to be his bike then.
If it is Jihad Joe the Blackmailing Bastard's bike, then it is registered illegally. He is not now a resident of Maryland, and he owns no businesses registered to operate legally in Maryland, therefore, he cannot register a vehicle in Maryland.
And do they really have handicapped motorcycle tags? How do you possibly justify that? Is that a tag for blowhard morons?
So Joe you've been on here 5 times today. Who's bike is it, if is no yours?
Peeking again you fat bastard? Fuck off Ass-Ber-Hole!
It's not my bike boys and girls. My bike has training wheels thank you very much.
His bike would have a dildo sticking straight up in the saddle.
Mr. Hadley, it is NOT a dildo. It's a replica penis that keeps me on the bike in case my training wheels fail. Thank you.
My bad Baby Nuts.
BUT, can you explain the wires leading from your replica to the battery? Does it vibrate?
Oh, I know, it is what they call a "Kill Switch" designed to kill the engine in case you fall off.
I have one for my riding mower, Except its wires just clip to my belt.
Question:
Doesn't Salisbury have rules about the placement of commercial signs in or on buildings?
Post a Comment