Friday, December 28, 2007

Apology? Yeah, Right.

Off topic, I know, but when should we expect the Jihadist's apology to the San Francisco zoo?

The following is quoted from an AP article posted this morning. The article was written by Jordan Robertson and Marcus Wohlsen.

"San Francisco Zoo Director Manuel A. Mollinedo also admitted that it was becoming increasingly clear the 350-pound Siberian tiger leaped or climbed out of its open-air enclosure, perhaps by grabbing onto a ledge.

"She had to have jumped," he said. "How she was able to jump that high is amazing to me." Mollinedo said investigators have ruled out the theory the tiger escaped through a door behind the exhibit.

"Now, surely JJ will say the "zoo is lying". How about this from Jack Hanna, again quoted from the same article.

"Before I said it was impossible, that's what I've said for the last two days," Jack Hanna, a former director of the Columbus Zoo who makes frequent television appearances, said late Thursday. "But today, I don't know if I'd use the word impossible.

"I think it could be feasible for a cat that has been taunted or angered," Hanna added. "I don't think it would ever just do it to do it. Somebody had to have provoked it."

"So Joe, Mr. Tiger Expert, the ball's in your court. Waiting for your apology...

Gull, don't hold your breath. This will never be mentioned again and the faithfull followers who have been brainwashed will forget about it because they will be busy kissing his ass about another great "news" story.

4 comments:

gull92 said...

He's at it again, as they say, "Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story!"

Check out Joe's post on the Sam's/WalMart parking lot (quoted, of course, from sbynews.blogspot.com)

"WalMart & Sam's Club sites are full of fly ash used to stabilize the mudholes both sites became just before paving. As a certified FOB the city said sure no problem bring all you need in. Joe this came from DP & L Indian River Site and was hauled in there for 2 weeks in every dump truck available to Interstate out of Delmar,MD This stuff happened behind the scenes and if the water wells adjacent to these sites become contaminated who's bill will that be on? I'll bet Salisbury's because they authorized it like many other things "Sure fob go right ahead."

My short - medium term memory isn't what it used to be, so someone correct me if I'm wrong. Sam's and Walmart predate the Tilghman administration by at least 5 years, if not longer?

Anonymous said...

A tiger in the wild, maybe. One in captivity without the same exercise, no. Highly doubtful, that's all others are saying.

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

"That's all others are saying"...

Based on what? I could say I don't think some failure of a Marine would be able to fire three quickly-aimed shots with an Italian-made World War II bolt-action rifle and achieve a headshot from behind and above on a moving target nearly 300 yards away.

But I have no evidence or proof to support that claim.

gull92 said...

Anon 2:04, I mean Joe,

Jack Hanna is now describing this as "feasible". What more do you want? They've found the wall is not as tall as originally thought. Do your homework!

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?