The latest fire fighter headline:
A current/former Crisfield Volunteer Fire Fighter was arrested for allegedly breaking into a series of soda machines in Crisfield.
Is is current? Or former? Is that like being a little bit pregnant? Again, it looks like Joe hurried to get a fire fighter post up there before he investigated. The last couple of days his posts have been lacking comments. Even the crash photos from Hebron didn't do much. I guess he's trying to bait the fire fighters again with this one. DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was kinda thinking the same thing, but with his halfass reports, hell the guy probobly wasnt ever a member.
I think maybe the guy drove by the fire station a couple of times.
That is an old story that happened two weeks ago!
I just was browsing thru Blogland and wanted to comment on this situation-the man arrested for trying to steal money from soda machines was a FD member but he was IMMEDIATELY shitcanned after his arrest.
Post a Comment